The Batman Universe Will Not Be Touched by James Gunn in DCU Shake-Up

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
People are assuming Reeves won’t introduce fantastical elements into his Batman.

They can always just do a Earth 2 type story where Flash just brings him over when the threat is JL level. Otherwise he stays in the Reeves sphere

There are Batman like characters who can take his role like Green Arrow or Mr Terrific.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
While I think it would be kinda dumb to have two Batmens, I'm not that fond of Reeve's take and would gladly ignore it as long as we get a legit Batman to follow in universe.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean he is one of the founding members of the Justice League even if in some iterations he didn‘t consider himself an official member.
it just makes no sense having him fighting super powered Alien gods, he looked silly in the Justice League movie, just leave Batman to deal with the scum of Gotham and have super powered members in the league with Batman maybe assisting with some intel or some shyt so they can have him on the trailers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it just makes no sense having him fighting super powered Alien gods, he looked silly in the Justice League movie, just leave Batman to deal with the scum of Gotham and have super powered members in the league with Batman maybe assisting with some intel or some shyt so they can have him on the trailers.
Going by that logic, a lot of superheroes (including members of the MCU) need to be sitting on the sidelines as well.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
batman is too big money wise to leave him out the universe
whole thing falls apart imo

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
CEO said he don't want 2 Batmans so maybe Batinson ends up meeting other characters or Gunn doesn't bring in a Batman until Reeves is complete
Two Batmans are a bad idea in my opinion. What’s the chances that both are good. Bad business move

A failing Batman in march then another one in november isn’t a good move :mjlol:

And it would cut into the profits of the good one even though it’s diffent Batman’s you’ll be less excited after just watching shytty batman not that long ago

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I agree breh and I like justice league Batman :yeshrug:

But It doesn’t translate to film well. Batman needs to be fighting Gotham psychopaths not aliens and shyt. Leave that for the animated movies . And even then my favorite animated Batman movies and etc . Was when he fought Gotham’s villains

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm trying to imagine a Superman theme inspired by Black Hole Sun:mjlol:

Would have fit right in with the end of snydercut superman

maxresdefault.jpg