The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
The anus is very easy to damage physically. Muscle tears in the anus from sexual intercourse can result in an individual losing the ability to hold in feces. Microbacteria from feces can enter the hold in your penis and give you an infectious disease. Lets never ever enter the anus friends because the damage can be irreversible.

Good Post.
The one thing you left out of your statement is in bold:

Lets never ever enter the anus (or have your anus entered) friends because the damage can be irreversible.
:win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I hug you?

In general. Especially when you hug me. I shouldnt touch the skin on your body. What if im wearin a wife beater. Heavens friend the implications could be insane. Use your mind to get attention because your body, dressed like that, is only going to bring you the comfort of demons, or bring an innocent to you, to be victimized.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
The anus should be off limits because anything that smells like that wasn't created for pleasure. I used to be a demonic anus lover of women but I did the knowledge and educated my mind and destroyed the demonic spirits that filled my penis, fingers and tongue. I've. Been. Delivered.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
In general. Especially when you hug me. I shouldnt touch the skin on your body. What if im wearin a wife beater. Heavens friend the implications could be insane. Use your mind to get attention because your body, dressed like that, is only going to bring you the comfort of demons, or bring an innocent to you, to be victimized.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I'm soft why shouldn't you touch my skin? And so what if you're wearing a wife beater...my breast pressed against your chest will not bother you...

How am I dressed I'm wearing jeans and a sweater in my avi...:huh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm soft why shouldn't you touch my skin? And so what if you're wearing a wife beater...my breast pressed against your chest will not bother you...

How am I dressed I'm wearing jeans and a sweater in my avi...:huh:
:merchant: Im sorry but this is too intense. You have a nice day and please stay covered. Men may mistake a hug where they feel breast with something demonic and act in ways that demoralize us as human beings friend. Lets be better.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Then why do humans orgasm from anal play? :dwillhuh:

Nikkaz be overly homophobic. The azzhole got a sh*tload (no pun intended :scheme:) of nerve endings. Especially if it's tight, so there's a lot of friction, it's pretty basic as to why a chick would enjoy it :yeshrug: But just make she hasn't eaten much and has cleaned it out beforehand (never randomly f*ck a bytch in the azz :scusthov:) otherwise your XXX movie is in for a sh*tty ending :gag:

Last edited:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:merchant: Im sorry but this is too intense. You have a nice day and please stay covered. Men may mistake a hug where they feel breast with something demonic and act in ways that demoralize us as human beings friend. Lets be better.

Lmao...I'm in love with you ...I want to really come give you a hug..an innocent one :inlove:

But a hug won't lead to anything..arousal at the most. ..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmao...I'm in love with you ...I want to really come give you a hug..an innocent one :inlove:

But a hug won't lead to anything..arousal at the most. ..

:eek: Opulence you're making me feel adrenaline. I am of African descent so hugging is in my culture. We all deserve innocent hugs and if you were nearby id give you one. You have a lot of power and should use that power in a better way, to find a man you can start a family with. Lets reserve our flesh for our partners because when you walk in public and everyone is gawking at your skin, while the attention may feel good, underneath those demonic glances are demonic things which harbor demonic intent. Lets avoid that by covering like blankets.