The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The entire human body is a sexual organ...Our entire bodies are designed to...
1) Survive
2) Sex...

We have nerves that can sense pleasure and pain all over our bodies...Miles and miles of neural pathways...

That's true..a girl can orgasm just by a touch to the ear or some obscure body part without even being penetrated or anything of that nature..I haven't got to that level yet, but I should practice and read up on it..

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
gateway sex to homosexuality.
I question the sexual orientation of men who like anal.

No, the gateway to sexuality is being attracted to another dude...:comeon:
Ain't nothing wrong with fcukin a clean big booty chick in the ass...that's just me tho

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The anus was created for excrement only. Why do some people insist on using it for sexual pleasure?:scusthov:
STD's and AIDS have been well documented to spread quickly through anal sex so why do people do this sick stuff?

I was talking to this girl and she said she liked that stuff I had to drop her quick :manny:
what a demon!!

Neither is the mouth... but we'll take it :manny:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The anus was created for excrement only. Why do some people insist on using it for sexual pleasure?:scusthov:
STD's and AIDS have been well documented to spread quickly through anal sex so why do people do this sick stuff?

I was talking to this girl and she said she liked that stuff I had to drop her quick :manny:
what a demon!!
Change your username, bruh.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Amen! But of course the booty hole bandits will come with some argument....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Amen! But of course the booty hole bandits will come with some argument....

Best believe that men will look at your ass, thinking that it is more than just something to look and grab at. A big juicy ass staring at me when we both fukking and me just grabbing it? :demonic: :steviej:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Best believe that men will look at your ass, thinking that it is more than just something to look and grab at. A big juicy ass staring at me when we both fukking and me just grabbing it? :demonic: :steviej:

:comeon:....booty hole invaders are not my type...I discuss sexual interests with my potential mate...my anus is off limits and the farthest I'm licking is his balls and perineum

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:....booty hole invaders are not my type...I discuss sexual interests with my potential mate...my anus is off limits and the farthest I'm licking is his balls and perineum

At least you would suck my balls:salute: . But you gotta be a little bit more open minded, you know. I have to bite your buttcheek, at least.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
At least you would suck my balls:salute: . But you gotta be a little bit more open minded, you know. I have to bite your buttcheek, at least.

No...I just don't have to fuk you:ufdup:...plus you were trying to play me in pm a few weeks back. ..:aicmon: why you speaking?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yep. :yes:

A lot of people try to pick and choose what's taboo and what isn't but oral sex IS, indeed, considered an act of sodomy. :ehh:

...and get real with all that "the mouth is just tongue on skin" shyt...as if the mouth isn't foul as fukk with all the bacteria, fungus, and bloody gums that you're raw-dogging in there. :cenasabo:

:yes: People don't realize a lot of b*tches use their mouth more than their p*ss, and that there is a higher risk of catching something orally. And on some real sh*t, straight, some b*shes p*ssies be nastier than other b*shes a$$holes :scusthov: With that said, personally, I think it's overrated, I only do it if the chick is begging for it, I prefer wet puss. :yeshrug:

You telling me this shyt dont look good as fukk? :rudy:

tumblr_mljemgoOjv1s88qqmo1_1280.jpg
:welldamn:

^^^Now THAT is an azz I would f*ck with no qualms :whew: cotdamn those some bad bishes! The way the one on the right holds it open inviting you in :noah: