The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:eek: Opulence you're making me feel adrenaline. I am of African descent so hugging is in my culture. We all deserve innocent hugs and if you were nearby id give you one. You have a lot of power and should use that power in a better way, to find a man you can start a family with. Lets reserve our flesh for our partners because when you walk in public and everyone is gawking at your skin, while the attention may feel good, underneath those demonic glances are demonic things which harbor demonic intent. Lets avoid that by covering like blankets.

I love hugging as well it's a good feeling. ..

I do not believe in covering..but I dress pretty boring and covered for the most part....are you really married? I keep my vagina for my mate but skin is just skin to me...

Yes, that man is someone's husband. He's enjoying his new baby and you're trying to get him to cop free feels with useless hugs. Innocent/ casual hugs are not necessary in life.

If he is I didn't know. ..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I love hugging as well it's a good feeling. ..

I do not believe in covering..but I dress pretty boring and covered for the most part....are you really married? I keep my vagina for my mate but skin is just skin to me...
:whoa:Lets not love hugging too much friend because touching bodies creates chemical reactions in the brain that can lead to demonic activity.

You should believe in covering every single time you are in public. What you show your mate or an empty room is your business.

Yes, friend, i am spoken for. My gal is a great woman who obeys me which is why i wifed her.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:whoa:Lets not love hugging too much friend because touching bodies creates chemical reactions in the brain that can lead to demonic activity.

You should believe in covering every single time you are in public. What you show your mate or an empty room is your business.

Yes, friend, i am spoken for. My gal is a great woman who obeys me which is why i wifed her.

Chemical reactions feel wonderful. ...covering completely naaa

Congrats but obeys:comeon: the only obeying I'm doing is in the bedroom dogs obey...I respect my man but obey ugh...use another word

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Congrats but obeys:comeon: the only obeying I'm doing is in the bedroom dogs obey...I respect my man but obey ugh...use another word

:wow: :whew: this thread done took a turn for the better. :obama: at this sister, we need more like you

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Dogs dont really obey. I had a dog and when i took her off her leash she ran through the neighborhood. She would stop, look at me like :gladbron: and when i got close enough to grab her she'd continue running. I had to chase her for a very long time basically until she tired at which point i had to carry her home from exhaustion. This is not the kind of relationship i have with my woman.

If you leave a group of dogs starving for a long time and then go to see them, they will eat you. A dogs loyalty is overrated.

to comply with or follow the commands, restrictions, wishes, or instructions of: - obey. My dog cant do my laundry, cook my meals, rub my back, feed my son, rub my head, run errands for me, etc, etc.

Jem if you find men that you can only obey in the bedroom you're in for a life of betraying and betrayal as you find men you cant respect and men who get tired of you. Lets obey the ones we love and also cover up so we can not attract demonic entities to demoralize us as human beings.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow: :whew: this thread done took a turn for the better. :obama: at this sister, we need more like you

Thats the kind of woman you want? A woman who only does what you say in the bed? :snoop: Im sorry but you are not the blackzeus. God instructs the woman to obey her man and the man to obey his woman. This does not mean she is to be a beast but this means the two are to be selfless as it concerns one another and cooperate with each other for the benefit of their relationship. If that respect only goes down one road, the bedroom, the relationship will produce errors. Wow, i thought a black zeus would have known something like that. Live and learn i guess, friend. :sitdown:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Dogs dont really obey. I had a dog and when i took her off her leash she ran through the neighborhood. She would stop, look at me like :gladbron: and when i got close enough to grab her she'd continue running. I had to chase her for a very long time basically until she tired at which point i had to carry her home from exhaustion. This is not the kind of relationship i have with my woman.

If you leave a group of dogs starving for a long time and then go to see them, they will eat you. A dogs loyalty is overrated.

to comply with or follow the commands, restrictions, wishes, or instructions of: - obey. My dog cant do my laundry, cook my meals, rub my back, feed my son, rub my head, run errands for me, etc, etc.

Jem if you find men that you can only obey in the bedroom you're in for a life of betraying and betrayal as you find men you cant respect and men who get tired of you. Lets obey the ones we love and also cover up so we can not attract demonic entities to demoralize us as human beings.

LMAO that sounds like my old dog...I literally used to have to stop running so that she sould stop running...

yes a dogs loyalty can be argued...

but I do not have to obey my man to cook...clean...wash his clothes...massage his body...and do things for him...because I have always done for my man without thinking...its just who I am he does not have to remind me or ask me to do these things...

I listen to my man and I respect him as my king but I have my own mind...and I make my own choices...the way you said obey it made me feel as if you were talking about the wife eddie murphy was supposed to marry in coming to america...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Thats the kind of woman you want? A woman who only does what you say in the bed? :snoop: Im sorry but you are not the blackzeus. God instructs the woman to obey her man and the man to obey his woman. This does not mean she is to be a beast but this means the two are to be selfless as it concerns one another and cooperate with each other for the benefit of their relationship. If that respect only goes down one road, the bedroom, the relationship will produce errors. Wow, i thought a black zeus would have known something like that. Live and learn i guess, friend. :sitdown:

:troll: Find a hobby.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LMAO that sounds like my old dog...I literally used to have to stop running so that she sould stop running...

yes a dogs loyalty can be argued...

but I do not have to obey my man to cook...clean...wash his clothes...massage his body...and do things for him...because I have always done for my man without thinking...its just who I am he does not have to remind me or ask me to do these things...

I listen to my man and I respect him as my king but I have my own mind...and I make my own choices...the way you said obey it made me feel as if you were talking about the wife eddie murphy was supposed to marry in coming to america...
If you dont do what your man says, within the boundaries of morality, than you are not obeying.

They wife eddie was going to marry in coming to america was a good woman. The problem was she did not have her own interests outside of her man to make her as an individual, interesting, for Eddie. They had no relationship prior to the arrangement. Its just *ok eddie heres your wife, the end* Often, that is not how western relationships work because we are taught how to approach relationships more demonically. That said, those arranged marriages tend to last longer than unarranged.

Still, opulence, please get over yourself and obey your man. You do not want to be alone or a relationship transient just because you cannot find it in yourself to be the woman you are inside the bedroom, outside of the bedroom, friend. :sitdown:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

:beli: I cooperate with my man but like I said I do not obey anyone...I am a very good woman and as I mature I am learning to become more submissive...I respect my mates opinion and if he asks me to do something depending on what it is I do it...but do I "obey" his every wish and request? no...if it is something I disagree with I discuss my reasoning with him and attempt to agree to disagree...I am not a bad person but I am not a yes woman either...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
If you dont do what your man says, within the boundaries of morality, than you are not obeying.

They wife eddie was going to marry in coming to america was a good woman. The problem was she did not have her own interests outside of her man to make her as an individual, interesting, for Eddie. They had no relationship prior to the arrangement. Its just *ok eddie heres your wife, the end* Often, that is not how western relationships work because we are taught how to approach relationships more demonically. That said, those arranged marriages tend to last longer than unarranged.

Still, opulence, please get over yourself and obey your man. You do not want to be alone or a relationship transient just because you cannot find it in yourself to be the woman you are inside the bedroom, outside of the bedroom, friend. :sitdown:

I was joking about the bedroom statement that was not meant to be taken so literal....my next relationship will be fine...:scheme: