The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yawn:

Sigh...it's when you start writing like this when I lose interest in our convo...you pass ridiculous judgements. ..never said I was proud of having multiple relationships but I don't believe in staying with the wrong person for too long...I stayed with the guy I was going to marry for over 7 years and nothing improved so I left....same thing with my ex bf...I refuse to waste time in an unhappy relationship ...period. ..

As far as the sexy mom comment. ..lol...I'm amused. ..I don't dress too sexy. ..it's just cleavage. ..so that little scenario would never apply to me..if you saw how I dressed daily sexually would not be a correct word to describe it....

N1ggas only put up with your face because you show off your saggy fat filled titties. Have some substance

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I think its time to stop playing games enveloping yourself in sexual energy and to cover up and envelop yourself in the principles of God. This is a good way for you to get married and start a family. At your age, it is a very important thing to do. Also, why is your hair blond when you are of African descent. Do brothas really like that? I will be honest with you. When a black male sees your hair on average they are not thinking about wifey material. We gotta give you an angelic makeover so we can help you find your blessings. God wants you to win, friend. I want that 2 because thats what God wants. :dj2:

:ooh:

:krs: