The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No...I just don't have to fuk you:ufdup:...plus you were trying to play me in pm a few weeks back. ..:aicmon: why you speaking?

I wasn't trying to play you. Let's kiss and make up. We can still make it happen :scheme:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:yes: People don't realize a lot of b*tches use their mouth more than their p*ss, and that there is a higher risk of catching something orally. And on some real sh*t, straight, some b*shes p*ssies be nastier than other b*shes a$$holes :scusthov: With that said, personally, I think it's overrated, I only do it if the chick is begging for it, I prefer wet puss. :yeshrug:

^^^Now THAT is an azz I would f*ck with no qualms :whew: cotdamn those some bad bishes! The way the one on the right holds it open inviting you in :noah:

more about this i want to know.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Then why do humans orgasm from anal play? :dwillhuh:

Dude take an anatomy class. You are in desperate need of it. You said the anus is a sexual organ :snoop: please PLEASE just take the class, or buy the book and read it

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anus is very easy to damage physically. Muscle tears in the anus from sexual intercourse can result in an individual losing the ability to hold in feces. Microbacteria from feces can enter the hold in your penis and give you an infectious disease. Lets never ever enter the anus friends because the damage can be irreversible.

This and also roids and anal fissures.