The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:beli: I cooperate with my man but like I said I do not obey anyone...I am a very good woman and as I mature I am learning to become more submissive...I respect my mates opinion and if he asks me to do something depending on what it is I do it...but do I "obey" his every wish and request? no...if it is something I disagree with I discuss my reasoning with him and attempt to agree to disagree...I am not a bad person but I am not a yes woman either...

Okay, so if you do all of the things you say in your previous 3-4 posts.....then why are you online soliciting hugs from Mr. Somebody? My sister, you SEEM to be the type that turns around to look and instantly turns into a pillar of salt. :patrice:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I think its time to stop playing games enveloping yourself in sexual energy and to cover up and envelop yourself in the principles of God. This is a good way for you to get married and start a family. At your age, it is a very important thing to do. Also, why is your hair blond when you are of African descent. Do brothas really like that? I will be honest with you. When a black male sees your hair on average they are not thinking about wifey material. We gotta give you an angelic makeover so we can help you find your blessings. God wants you to win, friend. I want that 2 because thats what God wants. :dj2:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Theres nothing wrong with anal...and you'd be surprised how many chicks like it

the problem is they just cant trust most of you dudes with anything sensitive...If youre always trying to Jackhammer the p*ssy out the frame on some "whats my name" shyt you think she will let you near the other hole???

:smugdraper: You gotta master the art of taking things slow and gently easing it in.....

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I think its time to stop playing games enveloping yourself in sexual energy and to cover up and envelop yourself in the principles of God. This is a good way for you to get married and start a family. At your age, it is a very important thing to do. Also, why is your hair blond when you are of African descent. Do brothas really like that? I will be honest with you. When a black male sees your hair on average they are not thinking about wifey material. We gotta give you an angelic makeover so we can help you find your blessings. God wants you to win, friend. I want that 2 because thats what God wants. :dj2:

Lol I respect your opinion. ..but I'm fine and have no issues attracting and maintaining a long term relationship. ..I realize I'm not your type but I can only be happy being myself. ..I do not change for people because that is how I would end up with a man that I am incompatible with...I dress conservative but sexy...I enjoy sex and I have an extremly high sex drive. ..my hair is colored because I enjoy the way different colors compliment my skin tone...it is professionally colored yearly so trust it looks even better in person.

I am who I am love...and I adore myself the man I choose for myself will love me for me no worries there lol we all have our opinions of how we'd expect one another to be...but what works for you won't necessarily work for the next man...I'm an individual don't try to push your views on me...that's every one's issue IMO...too many people trying to tell others how to be happy. ..:hug:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No I just left him last year...we weren't growing together ...

Ok so you do have trouble maintaining long term relationships. We shouldnt be proud to have been in relationships plural. Please Opulence, find a husband you can obey, tomorrow, stop dressing sexually so you can start a family and be a great example for humanity. You dont want to be known as the sexy mom at the PTA meetings. Its embarrassing to the children when they're friends are always disrespecting their mother because of how she dresses. Please think about more than Opulence and turn your thoughts to God.

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
Ok so you do have trouble maintaining long term relationships. We shouldnt be proud to have been in relationships plural. Please Opulence, find a husband you can obey, tomorrow, stop dressing sexually so you can start a family and be a great example for humanity. You dont want to be known as the sexy mom at the PTA meetings. Its embarrassing to the children when they're friends are always disrespecting their mother because of how she dresses. Please think about more than Opulence and turn your thoughts to God.

If she lays that thang on a plate will you go ham? :steviej: