The Anus is NOT a sexual organ!!!!

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
In what sense? He isn't the man riding around in the G4 Jet like the Tyler Perry Movie? :pachaha:

:yawn:

Ok so you do have trouble maintaining long term relationships. We shouldnt be proud to have been in relationships plural. Please Opulence, find a husband you can obey, tomorrow, stop dressing sexually so you can start a family and be a great example for humanity. You dont want to be known as the sexy mom at the PTA meetings. Its embarrassing to the children when they're friends are always disrespecting their mother because of how she dresses. Please think about more than Opulence and turn your thoughts to God.

Sigh...it's when you start writing like this when I lose interest in our convo...you pass ridiculous judgements. ..never said I was proud of having multiple relationships but I don't believe in staying with the wrong person for too long...I stayed with the guy I was going to marry for over 7 years and nothing improved so I left....same thing with my ex bf...I refuse to waste time in an unhappy relationship ...period. ..

As far as the sexy mom comment. ..lol...I'm amused. ..I don't dress too sexy. ..it's just cleavage. ..so that little scenario would never apply to me..if you saw how I dressed daily sexually would not be a correct word to describe it....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

SONNEN-STRIKES-OUT.gif

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
:yawn:

Sigh...it's when you start writing like this when I lose interest in our convo...you pass ridiculous judgements. ..never said I was proud of having multiple relationships but I don't believe in staying with the wrong person for too long...I stayed with the guy I was going to marry for over 7 years and nothing improved so I left....same thing with my ex bf...I refuse to waste time in an unhappy relationship ...period. ..

As far as the sexy mom comment. ..lol...I'm amused. ..I don't dress too sexy. ..it's just cleavage. ..so that little scenario would never apply to me..if you saw how I dressed daily sexually would not be a correct word to describe it....

Define unhappy :why:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Fast forward to your future as a mother of a healthy young man. His male teacher wants to meet you to discuss how your son is doing in school.

In your closet you see what you have on in your avatar and something that exposes cleavage. Which outfit do you pick to attend this meeting, most of the time.

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
Cheating. ..lying. ..arguing. ..not making me happy...etc

I can't excuse the cheating part but why is the burden of making the relationship a successful one only on him? What about you making him happy?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I can't excuse the cheating part but why is the burden of making the relationship a successful one only on him? What about you making him happy?

I did my best to make him happy. ..I don't think he was happy with himself. ..I'm a good woman...no one is perfect but I made an effort and was patient. ...but when you realize you've spent years in a unhappy situation. ..it's time to leave. ..

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, all this talk about b-holes and we don't even get a bangbike response?

leaving.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I did my best to make him happy. ..I don't think he was happy with himself. ..I'm a good woman...no one is perfect but I made an effort and was patient. ...but when you realize you've spent years in a unhappy situation. ..it's time to leave. ..

Maybe he saw your post history and all the flirting you do while in a relationship :Thisnikka: