The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Him and Trey trades was doing back when the price was at 40, that's why we are in this situations now, because they misread the options play and fail into the hands of the market makers
No neither of them were promoting options.

He actually made a video talking about the pros and cons of options or just buying shares and Trey has always maintained buying shares is the best way to go.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
All I have to say is this the time to strengthen your resolve

Think about the change in your life that is about to come, think about the rich b*stards who invested in this hedgefunds who are about to lose all their money and it will be in our hands

This is literally a strong arm robbery we snatching this bread right outta there hands

we are about to be the new money of this generation, we can change the direction of this pitiful country, we can build a better future

Don't worry about taxes, after the squeeze I will make a thread detailing how to avoid paying most of the capital gains, I don't mind given out that info for free
Pm me the info breh :ufdup:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle of calls vs puts like every Friday :ehh:

Over 36 finish would be nice. Would help for a gamma squeeze and some delta hedging. We're gonna trade side way trade or trade in a range until we get more calls in the money that why we need options. Just buying shares isn't enough pressure for a squeeze plus its too expensive too just keep buying stock. If your buying calls gave yourself enough time. Weekly options are a gamble

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
linkedin.com/pulse/ape-chronicles-avinash-v-ganatra/?trackingId=GJZbiQbmHnqZ12Uf120KWQ%3D%3D