The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
All I have to say is this the time to strengthen your resolve

Think about the change in your life that is about to come, think about the rich b*stards who invested in this hedgefunds who are about to lose all their money and it will be in our hands

This is literally a strong arm robbery we snatching this bread right outta there hands

we are about to be the new money of this generation, we can change the direction of this pitiful country, we can build a better future

Don't worry about taxes, after the squeeze I will make a thread detailing how to avoid paying most of the capital gains, I don't mind given out that info for free

:bow:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Think about the change in your life that is about to come, think about the rich b*stards who invested in this hedgefunds who are about to lose all their money and it will be in our hands

This is literally a strong arm robbery we snatching this bread right outta there hands

we are about to be the new money of this generation, we can change the direction of this pitiful country, we can build a better future

Don't worry about taxes, after the squeeze I will make a thread detailing how to avoid paying most of the capital gains, I don't mind given out that info for free
:salute:
Greatly appreciated, friend.​

Daps

Yes. Please do. That's exactly what I've been thinking about when the squeeze finally commences.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see it that way, they waited until Melvin could start paying them back.
It says in the same article that Melvin lost 49% on its investments during the first three months of 2021. So it doesn’t seem like Melvin is in better financial shape to better be able to pay them back now.

My read into it is that Citadel is needing the extra capital in preparation for the ruling coming into play regarding required assets in relations to outstanding options.

But I could easily be wrong just throwing out my guess. Not an expert by any means.