The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Buys in late June, a full month and a half AFTER this thread was made and 3 weeks after the June 2nd run up, but is running around telling others who've been holding for 8 months that they dont understand the movement :laff:
Quit being a p*ssy and stop spreading your p*ssyisms all over this thread telling people to be comfortable selling at $100-$$500. Selling that low is p*ssy shyt point blank.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm acting like I'm superior ?? :mjlol: Every time someone comes in this thread and says they'll sell in the hundreds you guys gang up on them and I'M acting superior? There's a guy on reddit who literally bought a Lambo with his AMC June 2nd profits and y'all nikkas shytted on him, but I'M the one actibng superior?

You nikkas are pathetic. All I said is DONT TELL OTHERS WHEN TO SELL and that the #1 rule of this shyt is locking in profits and somehow I'm acting superior and @Reality is saying I have no father in my life :laff:

As far leaving shares in the barrel, thats EXACTLY what I'm doing now. Now you're talking reasonable shyt. I never sold my full position and I still gave a sizeable position. I never told nobody to sell their full position in their hundreds or any of that, all I said was every individual should sell when their comfortable and no one should be telling someone not to sell at 1k and to wait for 100k.

How does it make sense for someone to buy in late June (thread was started in mid May) and then go around posting misleading tweets and telling others they're p*ssy if they dont sell until 500k? :dead: this shyt has jumped the shark
1. @10bandz it's Probably because you're posting in a condescending tone and get mad if someone disagrees with you then you denigrate them for buying in at a higher price than you. But if a squeeze occurs then buy in price does not matter anyways just number of shares. You're even dapping a shill poster who talked shyt about everyone who even owns the stock...not a good look. He thinks you ain't getting paid neither and should have sold at 72.

But you are right everyone should sell when they are comfortable selling but also they should hold so people with lesser shares can get some good money too. That's the whole point of the movement. Nobody is asking you to hold to 100k specifically but you should hold the majority of your shares until you think that its hit its peak. That's why some dudes in here get upset with you. They think your selling is gonna fukk up their bag. AMC has changed a lot from when we got in in January and the floor is way higher than the 1k it was back then. But again you're free to do as you want. If you think people will lose money waiting for a a higher price then let them. You know your floor :yeshrug:

2. @DJ Paul's Arm you do post lots of misleading tweets here and overly monitor and comment on miniscule price action. Like you're already stanning that lawsuit thing even though we have no idea how far it will go. It's off putting to some. So that is a fair point. Maybe tone that down a bit? I do enjoy your discourse on shyt we could buy after the squeeze tho. Matter fact we should start that shyt up again :wow:

Again we all gonna make hella money off this but some gonna make more than others. That's how speculation works with stocks. If either one of you right the other still wins in the end notice nobody is projecting it to go back to $5

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
1. @10bandz it's Probably because you're posting in a condescending tone and get mad if someone disagrees with you then you denigrate them for buying in at a higher price than you. But if a squeeze occurs then buy in price does not matter anyways just number of shares. You're even dapping a shill poster who talked shyt about everyone who even owns the stock...not a good look. He thinks you ain't getting paid neither and should have sold at 72.

But you are right everyone should sell when they are comfortable selling but also they should hold so people with lesser shares can get some good money too. That's the whole point of the movement. Nobody is asking you to hold to 100k specifically but you should hold the majority of your shares until you think that its hit its peak. That's why some dudes in here get upset with you. They think your selling is gonna fukk up their bag. AMC has changed a lot from when we got in in January and the floor is way higher than the 1k it was back then. But again you're free to do as you want. If you think people will lose money waiting for a a higher price then let them. You know your floor :yeshrug:

2. @DJ Paul's Arm you do post lots of misleading tweets here and overly monitor and comment on miniscule price action. Like you're already stanning that lawsuit thing even though we have no idea how far it will go. It's off putting to some. So that is a fair point. Maybe tone that down a bit? I do enjoy your discourse on shyt we could buy after the squeeze tho. Matter fact we should start that shyt up again :wow:

Again we all gonna make hella money off this but some gonna make more than others. That's how speculation works with stocks. If either one of you right the other still wins in the end notice nobody is projecting it to go back to $5

I respect your approach, but nah fukk that bro. Check the first post I made during all of this back and forth today, I was responding to a poster who said he was afraid that people wont sell at the peak and I said that I'm worried about the same. And then the breh who was celebrating that "RICO" lawsuit in all caps responded to me talking that reddit shyt. Every time i get into it in this thread it's from brehs responding to some basic shyt I say and acting like "lmfao ur dum bro it'z 100k or nuthin". I never came in here just talking crazy off rip, and me saying "Yeah, I'm worried some brehs here won't sell at the peak" isn't condescending.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Quit being a p*ssy and stop spreading your p*ssyisms all over this thread telling people to be comfortable selling at $100-$$500. Selling that low is p*ssy shyt point blank.

I've been holding since January and averaged down on options for 5 months AND basically went all in on the 6/18 $40 call in late May AND I'm still in the play but I'm p*ssy cuz I'm not promoting reddit fukkery :dead:

Tell a stock trader/investor they're p*ssy for locking in profits brehs:dead:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I've been holding since January and averaged down on options for 5 months AND basically went all in on the 6/18 $40 call in late May AND I'm still in the play but I'm p*ssy cuz I'm not promoting reddit fukkery :dead:

Tell a stock trader/investor they're p*ssy for locking in profits brehs:dead:
It's not reddit fukkery about how high this can go though. All you doing is fukking up people's money telling them to be comfortable selling on the way up.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I respect your approach, but nah fukk that bro. Check the first post I made during all of this back and forth today, I was responding to a poster who said he was afraid that people wont sell at the peak and I said that I'm worried about the same. And then the breh who was celebrating that "RICO" lawsuit in all caps responded to me talking that reddit shyt. Every time i get into it in this thread it's from brehs responding to some basic shyt I say and acting like "lmfao ur dum bro it'z 100k or nuthin". I never came in here just talking crazy off rip, and me saying "Yeah, I'm worried some brehs here won't sell at the peak" isn't condescending.
Bruh I saw that. But honestly it's cuz you agreed with the trolls telling dudes in here it would be lucky to hit a 1000 and saying people gonna be bag holders definitively. They don't know that and telling people that the floor is that low will cost them money when it comes time to sell. People in this thread would rather make no money than miss out on being super wealthy because they sold early. I think that's the difference between you and them. But the trolls dipped out on you and you took the brunt of the backlash. These dudes in here are all in.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's not reddit fukkery about how high this can go though. All you doing is fukking up people's money telling them to be comfortable selling on the way up.

Im fukking up peoples money for telling them to lock in profits??? :laff::laff::laff: and what happens if someone doesn't sell at 1000 waiting for 100k and it crashes? Who fukked up who's money then :lolbron:

and also, I never told anybody to sell on the way up. But you're too much of a reddit circle jerking nikka to understand that....

So @10bandz fukking up the movement by buying call options AND telling people to be comfortable selling low. Sounds like a paid bottom bytch for Ken Griffin to me. :jbhmm:

"fukking up the movement" You sound like a fukking idiot :mjlol:

No one is making money buying options on AMC - except hedge funds.

The 6/18 40c paid handsomely on June 2nd. I wouldnt recommend short term options tho, leap options are the safest bet for AMC and will pay out too. You should also have mostly shares. Keep talking that bullshyt tho :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I saw that. But honestly it's cuz you agreed with the trolls telling dudes in here it would be lucky to hit a 1000 and saying people gonna be bag holders definitively. They don't know that and telling people that the floor is that low will cost them money when it comes time to sell. People in this thread would rather make no money than miss out on being super wealthy because they sold early. I think that's the difference between you and them. But the trolls dipped out on you and you took the brunt of the backlash. These dudes in here are all in.

yeah, that's definitely a big difference :mjlol:

as far as the trolls, idk who is a troll and who's not i can't keep up with that. Breh was saying he doesnt wanna see people watch unrealized gains dwindle away, and I agree :yeshrug:

Daps
yeah, that's definitely a big difference :mjlol:

as far as the trolls, idk who is a troll and who's not i can't keep up with that. Breh was saying he doesnt wanna see people watch unrealized gains dwindle away, and I agree :yeshrug:
You’re a troll. Shut the fukk up. A troll, by definition, deliberately goes against the grain and makes provocations that he knows will incite a response. No one here agrees with you. The only purpose, it would seem, for you to continue coming into this thread is to rile up those who are participating in it for its intended purpose - which is to rally coli members to invest in a short squeeze and become millionaires.

:mjlol:

Last edited: