I filmed a movie and sold out two theaters at AMC.....check it out

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
You gonna shoot in LA? Got a role for me?
Yea, my potna is filming a project called JACKBOYZ out in LA, i will be helping him with that. He has already been out to CALI twice to film some scenes. Its currently on hold right now until we can raise the budget to complete it the way he wants it. Check out the trailer.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Yea, my potna is filming a project called JACKBOYZ out in LA, i will be helping him with that. He has already been out to CALI twice to film some scenes. Its currently on hold right now until we can raise the budget to complete it the way he wants it. Check out the trailer.

breh .... can we write in a scene where I get robbed? :mjgrin:

Here's the premise, these Jackboyz are out by the Angeles Crest Highway ... either taking in the views while smoking a blunt or they are with some girls (with some girls is better because then you get to cast them).. they got their car parked up on the mountains overlooking the city, and then they look to their left and they see me in my car either smoking or about to roll up, maybe looking flashy or I'm with a girl of my own and they just want to have some fun showing off

Great scene, easy 5 to 10 minutes of run time

This is me btw:

this is also me

and the rapper featured is this guy

perhaps we can reprise the role :gladbron:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
breh .... can we write in a scene where I get robbed? :mjgrin:

Here's the premise, these Jackboyz are out by the Angeles Crest Highway ... either taking in the views while smoking a blunt or they are with some girls (with some girls is better because then you get to cast them).. they got their car parked up on the mountains overlooking the city, and then they look to their left and they see me in my car either smoking or about to roll up, maybe looking flashy or I'm with a girl of my own and they just want to have some fun showing off

Great scene, easy 5 to 10 minutes of run time

This is me btw:

this is also me

and the rapper featured is this guy

perhaps we can reprise the role :gladbron:

ill run this by my homie. ill post an update soon as we get a new film date for it.