I filmed a movie and sold out two theaters at AMC.....check it out

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Congrats breh. :salute:

Will def be checking this out when the wife gets done with the tv. Wanna give ur film the proper respect of a big screen viewing. :obama:

edit: u starring in a feature role or u just handled the creative end of things?

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Not bad man. Sad but powerful film :wow:

Hope it send a message to anyone who watch it that stays with them if they ever find themselves, how to put it...under pressure.

Shawty with the thick lashes and retro halle do was nice btw. That ya girl? :obama: :salute:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Congrats breh. :salute:

Will def be checking this out when the wife gets done with the tv. Wanna give ur film the proper respect of a big screen viewing. :obama:

edit: u starring in a feature role or u just handled the creative end of things?
I starred in it, I also wrote it. I play the the lead character Keyonne. Preciate ya viewership bro.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl

Hope it send a message to anyone who watch it that stays with them if they ever find themselves, how to put it...under pressure.

Shawty with the thick lashes and retro halle do was nice btw. That ya girl? :obama: :salute:
Nah, thats not my girl...we used to kick it, but we are just good friends now.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl

The other movies that im in are "Lotta Lies", i believe thats on Tubi and Prime,
MV5BMzFlZjUyMzQtZGEwYi00YzBiLWE0MmQtNDI2ZjIxODRhMGVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzcwODE3OTA._V1_.jpg

I Do, I Dont (on Amazon Prime)
MV5BNzI1MjY1ZjktMGViNS00Y2NiLWE5ZTUtYzcxODJiMzUxY2ZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDA3Njkx._V1_.jpg

Truthless ( On Amazon Prime)
MV5BYmMyNTczOGUtYzVhNy00Yjg0LWIwMDgtM2M5MmNjODMxZGFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDA3Njkx._V1_.jpg

Queen Pin II (Tubi)
MV5BMjIwNWE5YTYtMTE4YS00MGRiLThkYjEtNWZjODBlNjEwNzZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyODY5NTQ._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

PAUSE ( Youtube)

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Nah, thats not my girl...we used to kick it, but we are just good friends now.
:whew:Them eye lashes man. i think with her frame, shape of her face and eyes and that hairstyle idk something about her man :salute:to u that is one beautiful lady breh. U know what they say to love and have lost is better than never to haven got the cheeks at all.:ehh:

They can say what they will them femcels at LSA but we got some mad talented and well to do in the lady pulling department bruhs on our fine little corner of the internet :obama: Shyyyyt its lowkey justified keeping the gates locked. We got a pretty elite lil ol fraternity going on over here frfr.

Keep climbing that ladder fam the sky is the limit, stay reaching those stars. :ufdup:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Ive been in a few movies thats on Tubi and Prime, but last summer I decided to write my own script and put my own short film together. I didnt know what to expect considering it was my first movie. We started filming back in December and we had the premiere for the movie April 18th at AMC Regency in Jacksonville FL. The short film is called Pressure. I plan on making the next one even better quality wise. Check it out. Feel free to ask any questions.

*IF YOU WATCH THE MOVIE and ENJOYED THE EFFORT, COULD YOU SHARE IT TO YOUR SOCIAL AND HELP US PUSH IT INTO THE YOUTUBE ALGORITHM*

3x4-pressure.jpg

Also, check out PAUSE on Youtube

You gonna shoot in LA? Got a role for me?