The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Im fukking up peoples money for telling them to lock in profits??? :laff::laff::laff: and what happens if someone doesn't sell at 1000 waiting for 100k and it crashes? Who fukked up who's money then :lolbron:

and also, I never told anybody to sell on the way up. But you're too much of a reddit circle jerking nikka to understand that....

"fukking up the movement" You sound like a fukking idiot :mjlol:

The 6/18 40c paid handsomely on June 2nd. I wouldnt recommend short term options tho, leap options are the safest bet for AMC and will pay out too. You should also have mostly shares. Keep talking that bullshyt tho :mjlol:
Nah you a troll fakkit

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
You’re a troll. Shut the fukk up. A troll, by definition, deliberately goes against the grain and makes provocations that he knows will incite a response. No one here agrees with you. The only purpose, it would seem, for you to continue coming into this thread is to rile up those who are participating in it for its intended purpose - which is to rally coli members to invest in a short squeeze and become millionaires.

:mjlol:
When u put it like that it definitely makes sense..what's a couple hundred to a millionaire

Daps
You're one of the worst posters on the site
Your endorsement makes it worse
:scust: :camby:

This post is irrelevant to the convo and was really just a dap fishing move, plus I don’t troll in threads about money.

And if you want to judge outside post in this thread then you must not know I really mean it post history
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I have to say is this the time to strengthen your resolve

Think about the change in your life that is about to come, think about the rich b*stards who invested in this hedgefunds who are about to lose all their money and it will be in our hands

This is literally a strong arm robbery we snatching this bread right outta there hands

we are about to be the new money of this generation, we can change the direction of this pitiful country, we can build a better future

Don't worry about taxes, after the squeeze I will make a thread detailing how to avoid paying most of the capital gains, I don't mind given out that info for free

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're always free to ignore my posts

Swear some of y'all get on my last nerves :pachaha:

Because it's helping the opps

Stop being so fukking sensitive, they can see the strike price on all these options, this is how the hedge, anybody promoting that shyt is a moron, a pure example of greed fukking shyt up it's nothing personal it's just a fact

ALl these youtubers on youtube are out for views and have to come up with ways to make content even if's at the expense of us

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Because it's helping the opps

Stop being so fukking sensitive, they can see the strike price on all these options, this is how the hedge, anybody promoting that shyt is a moron, a pure example of greed fukking shyt up it's nothing personal it's just a fact

ALl these youtubers on youtube are out for views and have to come up with ways to make content even if's at the expense of us

I've never heard him promoting any options, nor have I bought any

I don't want to stink the thread up with this, so if you can pinpoint where he was promoting options, I'll admit I'm wrong

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard him promoting any options, nor have I bought any

I don't want to stink the thread up with this, so if you can pinpoint where he was promoting options, I'll admit I'm wrong

Him and Trey trades was doing back when the price was at 40, that's why we are in this situations now, because they misread the options play and fail into the hands of the market makers

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Him and Trey trades was doing back when the price was at 40, that's why we are in this situations now, because they misread the options play and fail into the hands of the market makers

That's interesting, because in this last video he talks about how he's not the biggest fan of options

So I guess he's admitting his mistake in a way

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Stop posting this guy, he was getting people to buy options and which helped the market markers

:rudy:

Y'all in here bytchin like some broke hoes breh

Some of y'all need to get out the thread and regroup and focus on some other money-making until something pops in the stock either way .. pressure builds diamonds

" Smoke a zone of kush, that's an average night
Money way taller than the average height
fukk tryna live an average life ..

Being broke'll make a nikka snap like a plastic knife

Pressure, MAC-11 on the dresser
All I know is I'm gon' get this shyt together

Pressure, I know you heard the expression
Desperate times call for desperate measures "
-Nip

Last edited: