gnap
this outbreak of law suits...

more curious than anxious about the outcome of all this now

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m not trippin. Looking out for my brothas.
Keep that cac shyt over at Reddit

200.gif

That response right there just tells me that you don’t understand this movement. There’s a bigger picture here besides making money and if you understood it, you’d be right here with us.

Go holla at Charles Payne or Kenan Grace or get at this breh who just filed a lawsuit. Tell them to stop wasting their time and money.

oh56bmpxqdi71.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing wrong with this train of thought tho. You’re a p*ssy because you act like you’re superior as fukk to everyone else. You got in early and came up? Good. Seriously.. good shyt. Not everybody did. No one here (at least they ain’t supposed to) is investing money that they need to live on. We’re lookin for a come up. Like you already said.. take profits when you feel like you need to. But there’s nothing wrong with leavin shares in the barrel, in case this shyt pops off. I don’t know who said it earlier (it may have even been you) .. but leaving 20-25% of your shares in the market, in case of a MOASS is a smart play in my book. That’s my plan anyway.

I'm acting like I'm superior ?? :mjlol: Every time someone comes in this thread and says they'll sell in the hundreds you guys gang up on them and I'M acting superior? There's a guy on reddit who literally bought a Lambo with his AMC June 2nd profits and y'all nikkas shytted on him, but I'M the one actibng superior?

You nikkas are pathetic. All I said is DONT TELL OTHERS WHEN TO SELL and that the #1 rule of this shyt is locking in profits and somehow I'm acting superior and @Reality is saying I have no father in my life :laff:

As far leaving shares in the barrel, thats EXACTLY what I'm doing now. Now you're talking reasonable shyt. I never sold my full position and I still gave a sizeable position. I never told nobody to sell their full position in their hundreds or any of that, all I said was every individual should sell when their comfortable and no one should be telling someone not to sell at 1k and to wait for 100k.

How does it make sense for someone to buy in late June (thread was started in mid May) and then go around posting misleading tweets and telling others they're p*ssy if they dont sell until 500k? :dead: this shyt has jumped the shark

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That response right there just tells me that you don’t understand this movement.

Buys in late June, a full month and a half AFTER this thread was made and 3 weeks after the June 2nd run up, but is running around telling others who've been holding for 8 months that they dont understand the movement :laff:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk are y’all retards arguing about :hhh:

There is a high likelihood that at some point the price will be significantly higher than it is now, end of story

for those with at least 100 shares and worried, I’d recommend selling covered calls to lower ur cost basis :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Buys in late June, a full month and a half AFTER this thread was made and 3 weeks after the June 2nd run up, but is running around telling others who've been holding for 8 months that they dont understand the movement :laff:

you got dam right muthafukka. Gotta remind the OGs before it slips there minds and just want to paid.

gotta keep it fresh nah sayin

:blessed:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fukk are y’all retards arguing about :hhh:

There is a high likelihood that at some point the price will be significantly higher than it is now, end of story

for those with at least 100 shares and worried, I’d recommend selling covered calls to lower ur cost basis :yeshrug:

PMed you.