The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Thanks for the video.

This thread is more predictable than the stock market.

When the stock goes red the naysayers come out of their holes and say some shyt and get their :skip: on.

When it is green though they are like
:hamster:,

As of now the stocked peaked in June. It has swung around this same price for a whole month now. I don’t think anyone cares about these $2 up and down swings, they don’t even matter in the grand scheme of things unless you’re day trading.

The same commentary that went on today has happened when it was green.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am I coming in negative by telling nikkas not to tell others when to sell? I bet I was negative last week when I pointed out someone’s tweets were misleading too huh? Y’all nikkas want to this to be a circle jerk and get mad when anyone comes in with any realism

Boo fukking hoo I feel like someone who bought at 30 is perfectly fine for selling potentially in the hundreds. I’m such a villain:mjlol: eat dikk nikka

You’re just a weirdly feminine, negative ass dude breh. Like it’s hard to imagine somebody like you having a father in their life. I’m not gonna waste time explaining why your tone and all that is unnecessary because you seem on the spectrum EQ-wise. You’re on ignore so don’t even worry about getting more negative quoting me. We can agree to disagree and keep it pushing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point you should have the shares you have and just be holding, yall getting greedy wanting to add more shares is just fukking yourselves up

you need to be able to hold, add shares little by little whenever you can and the squeeze will be here before you know it

This time last year gamestop was lower than AMC is now, it shot up to 70 and went back down pass 40 before catapulting into the hundreds

muthafukka on reddit he first started the gamestop shyt brought it at 4 dollars a share and up like 50 million and he still holding, just for the cause so everybody can get they bread

and yall in here bytching and moaning, yall ain't got the stomach for this shyt, everytime there's a pull back the same weakness opens up and yall get your emotions, it ain't that serious

if the shyt was up to 50 today you wouldn't be selling anyway so what difference does it make because its down today from yesterday the whole purpose is to get that 1k, which is the floor

The volkswagon squeeze was 1k and had nowhere near 4b naked shares they had to be brought when it happened, this shyt is guaranteed to go over 1k, anyone who doesn't believe doesn't understand any of the information that has been verified as true

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re just a weird, negative ass dude breh. I’m not gonna waste time explaining why your tone and all that is unnecessary because you seem on the spectrum EQ-wise. You’re on ignore so don’t even worry about getting more negative quoting me. We can agree to disagree and keep it pushing.

Im negative by telling people it's smart to lock in profits if you're looking at a 1000% gain:laff:

would it better if i posted a screenshot to a random lawsuit and portray it like a real RICO indictment? Or if I posted 13F filings for last quarter and portray it like those purchases just happened? :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point you should have the shares you have and just be holding, yall getting greedy wanting to add more shares is just fukking yourselves up

you need to be able to hold, add shares little by little whenever you can and the squeeze will be here before you know it

This time last year gamestop was lower than AMC is now, it shot up to 70 and went back down pass 40 before catapulting into the hundreds

muthafukka on reddit he first started the gamestop shyt brought it at 4 dollars a share and up like 50 million and he still holding, just for the cause so everybody can get they bread

and yall in here bytching and moaning, yall ain't got the stomach for this shyt, everytime there's a pull back the same weakness opens up and yall get your emotions, it ain't that serious

if the shyt was up to 50 today you wouldn't be selling anyway so what difference does it make because its down today from yesterday the whole purpose is to get that 1k, which is the floor

The volkswagon squeeze was 1k and had nowhere near 4b naked shares they had to be brought when it happened, this shyt is guaranteed to go over 1k, anyone who doesn't believe doesn't understand any of the information that has been verified as true

:yeshrug: But they are still selling shares so I’m still adding to my position. I legit just grabbed $200 worth.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:yeshrug: But they are still selling shares so I’m still adding to my position. I legit just grabbed $200 worth.
I think he just means people stop begging for a dip so they can add more shares. If you been in this thread since the beginning you should have the majority of your shares already. Just chill and buy a few here and there so you ain't constantly worrying about it because all your disposable income is going into AMC

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he just means people stop begging for a dip so they can add more shares. If you been in this thread since the beginning you should have the majority of your shares already. Just chill and buy a few here and there so you ain't constantly worrying about it because all your disposable income is going into AMC

:russ: I’m low key starting to rethink why am I still putting my loot into VOO and Apple

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'll say what I want fakkit :mjlol:

This is a thread about a stock, me telling people to LOCK IN PROFITS WHEN COMFORTABLE makes me a p*ssy:mjlol:

Brehs with the usernames @Reality and @Trust Me hitting me with this BS :mjlol:

There’s nothing wrong with this train of thought tho. You’re a p*ssy because you act like you’re superior as fukk to everyone else. You got in early and came up? Good. Seriously.. good shyt. Not everybody did. No one here (at least they ain’t supposed to) is investing money that they need to live on. We’re lookin for a come up. Like you already said.. take profits when you feel like you need to. But there’s nothing wrong with leavin shares in the barrel, in case this shyt pops off. I don’t know who said it earlier (it may have even been you) .. but leaving 20-25% of your shares in the market, in case of a MOASS is a smart play in my book. That’s my plan anyway.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any good DDs out there on what these institutional investors buying in recently are doing? And how retail ownership has changed as they’ve taken positions?