The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
some of us have hundreds of shares that cost nothing more than $2 per share. Even if it gets to $100-$500 that's still enough to buy an Aston.

Shyt one breh (can't remember who) posted a pic where he made $100,000K from selling his shares at $72 dollars. Granted he put in $30,000K, but still lol.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s nothing wrong with this train of thought tho. You’re a p*ssy because you act like you’re superior as fukk to everyone else. You got in early and came up? Good. Seriously.. good shyt. Not everybody did. No one here (at least they ain’t supposed to) is investing money that they need to live on. We’re lookin for a come up. Like you already said.. take profits when you feel like you need to. But there’s nothing wrong with leavin shares in the barrel, in case this shyt pops off. I don’t know who said it earlier (it may have even been you) .. but leaving 20-25% of your shares in the market, in case of a MOASS is a smart play in my book. That’s my plan anyway.
I’d just put him on ignore. Breh’s acting like a whole ass female like he’s not saying a bunch of unnecessary extra shyt alongside the reasonable commentary. As soon as he’s called out he acts like he’s just saying “lock in your gains” instead of “lock in your gains you broke, pie in the sky clowns”. Emotional maturity of a young thot.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Nah I didn’t post a pic but i did hit big. I copped 2k shares back when it was around $2 over a year ago. Cashed out when it got over $60
tenor.gif