The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No it's not lmfaoo

They have to buy every single share plus their synthetics.

It is not even close to unreasonable for it to bit the hundreds. Look at VW's squeeze at 12.8% short interest

Yeah a stock going from under $2 to the hundreds Isn’t insane because cacs on Reddit told you different :mjlol:

This dude really said hundreds is insane levels. I wish these trolls would just sell the meager amount of shares they have and shut the fukk up.

:laff:

I’ve already made 6 figures from this shyt while you’re still posting dumbass smilies and counting money you don’t have :mjlol: you’re the only one that’s been trolling in this thread you clown ass nikka

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cycle of this thread is comical :mjlol:

the regulars just come and say the DD has not changed, buy and hold and we’ll get our bag.

then a random nikka will come out the bushes and say aye man y’all nikkas coming off like scammers and bean pie sellers. you bytch ass nikkas with this we gon get rich talk. I been investing since 95. You dikkheads selling hoop dreams. I’m furious. nikkas is heated right now. I swear to god. ayo aye

nikkas is crazy:pachaha:

are we back doing this dance again? :pachaha:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah a stock going from under $2 to the hundreds Isn’t insane because cacs on Reddit told you different :mjlol:

I’ve already made 6 figures from this shyt while you’re still posting dumbass smilies and counting money you don’t have :mjlol: you’re the only one that’s been trolling in this thread you clown ass nikka

I mean you either believe the squeeze thesis or not. Sounds like you don’t so not sure why you’re here.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They turning on 10bandz and he was in here before it initially mooned

:wow:

Exactly. These nikkas are retarded telling me I don’t believe when I bought this for $4 in January, got stuck bagholding options and averaged down day after day for 5 months until i came up on June 2nd. I believe this will squeeze again but telling people NOT TO SELL at hundreds or 1000 is irresponsible.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just a reiteration of what we've been saying for months.

A margin call is imminent. As time winds down we've noted several laws and regulations passing that uses this specific terminology.

Once a MC happens ALL shares have to be purchased. Real or synthetic, it doesn't matter. No one can be forced to sell. It will not be a lengthy drawn out process. Prices will increase until all shares are covered.

We know that billions of shares exist for GME/AMC.

We have evidence of Ken G selling assets and sending hundreds of billions to the Cayman Islands.

We have an example of a Margin Call happening where the price rose from $400 to $24k within one trading day.

Institutions are increasing their holdings 2 and 3 times over based on this news.

Amongst the ranks of shareholders we have CPAs, Former Bankers, Lawyers, Former hedgefund employees, And many with decades of experience.

Yeah we share information within here and shoot the shyt daily. Having said that this thread contains no financial advice. There are more sources for accurate information out there than there are pages to this thread. No one in this thread can post a credible source that says prices will be capped during a MC. We have already posted several reliable sources that explain that shorts losses are infinite. We have a lengthy track record and are to close to the end game be having this conversation. I put bvn up 1k months ago for anyone who cold provide a legit thesis for why this cant reach astronomical highs... crickets.

We know why we are here and we all have personal goals. Most of us are on the same page because we studied this play for damn near a year. We've discussed sell strategies that will have us in the game until after the price has peaked. Tunnel vision brehs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. These nikkas are retarded telling me I don’t believe when I bought this for $4 in January, got stuck bagholding options and averaged down day after day for 5 months until i came up on June 2nd. I believe this will squeeze again but telling people NOT TO SELL at hundreds or 1000 is irresponsible.

Even if if did hit those amounts they are talking. I’m not sure how people aren’t considering if it’s even possible to pay it. People told me fukk how much money the world has. So I was like maybe they will consider a long term payment plan or a cap or something. But I guess that’s also fud.

I guess we all just need to wait and see what happens. Just damn us applying some type of logic to humans.

just imagine if AMC/GME stock became worth 5-10x of apple. How is it unreasonable to say maybe that’s a bit far fetched.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bruh there's well respected folks that work in finance/bonds/stocks that agree the minimum this will squeeze is $500-$1k, peep Peter Hann CFA on linkedin.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bruh there's well respected folks that work in finance/bonds/stocks that agree the minimum this will squeeze is $500-$1k, peep Peter Hann CFA on linkedin.

Breh there’s a lot of random accountants out there. There’s no reason to take Peter Hahn from Canada’s word for anything.

Either way, I rather entertain 500-1000 than 100k. You realize there are people in this thread telling others NOT TO SELL if it reaches the hundreds? That’s retarded, if y’all nikkas are so well versed in stocks you’d know locking in profits is the most important thing. If you wanna hold past 500-1000 that’s great, but I’ll never co-sign telling another man NOT TO SELL at a big time profit just to wait for what *might* happen if the govt allows it.