The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why would that happen lmfao. If all of these shorts are forced to cover and buy every single share including their synthetics how is this thing not gonna reach insane levels?

If it reaches the hundreds that is insane levels.

Daps
It’s sad when posters are being realistic about this stock and the dream chasers believe it’s just negativity.

They will not allow the market to crash over this.
People will not lose faith in the market if SEC never does anything.

This stock will increase a lot more than it is now. You people talking about 100k and 800k
Stop smoking dope and spreading false hope

grow the fukk up and realize the game is rigged
Shut up and get out of the thread. I don’t understand why you trolls feel this need to tell those of envisioning a big payday that we’re fanciful dreamers who’ve lost our grip with reality. Why do you care so much? You and the rest of the “skeptics” (trolls) in this thread look _pathetic_.

:scust:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
yeah cause you’re getting a dopamine rush from the thoughts of it.

keep that shyt to yourself so you don’t cost other people money
This is the exact opposite of what this squeeze is about. This is about holding as long as possible to maximize gains. What you’re saying would make people lose out on money. You’d have people selling on the way up.:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Shut up and get out of the thread. I don’t understand why you trolls feel this need to tell those of envisioning a big payday that we’re fanciful dreamers who’ve lost our grip with reality. Why do you care so much? You and the rest of the “skeptics” (trolls) in this thread look _pathetic_.

:scust:

Too broke to jump in or their parents work for citadel.

Daps
@I Really Mean It What's up with that story from yesterday breh lol
Not really much of a story. I’ve made a thread about her before. Girl I was engaged to. Had issues we couldn’t overcome. She moved on. I think she has since married. I was just talking. When this pops off, I’ll be enjoying myself like the rest of you.

:mjgrin:

Daps
No it's not lmfaoo

They have to buy every single share plus their synthetics.

It is not even close to unreasonable for it to bit the hundreds. Look at VW's squeeze at 12.8% short interest
This dude really said hundreds is insane levels. I wish these trolls would just sell the meager amount of shares they have and shut the fukk up.

:laff: