The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What I’m trying to figure out is where am I going to secure these funds.
They have accounts that will spread your money into as many FDIC insured accounts as needed across multiple banks. These accounts they spread them to will also be FDIC insured above a million if you need it. But when you sell be sure to tell no one and just get a hold of a financial advisor who is a sworn fiduciary so they are legally bound to work in your best interest

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have accounts that will spread your money into as many FDIC insured accounts as needed across multiple banks. These accounts they spread them too will also be FDIC insured above a million if you need it. But when you sell be sure to tell no one and just get a hold of a financial advisor who is a sworn fiduciary so they are legally bound to work in your best interest

:obama: Good because I was like Sofi and navy fed aren’t getting all of this bread.:birdman:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s this dude on YouTube Oliver Lakay I actually get his sense of humor he’s a breh one of the few I’ve seen talking AMC/GME outside of Kennan Grace and Larry Jones. I’m sure it’s some others but I’m just starting into this YouTube finance stuff. I used to just look at comedy skits, fitness, and cooking.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Couple bands is one thing but a sudden 500k into Wells Fargo gonna get them boys on you.
Also your chances of dodging that taxes went from 1% to 0% :russ:

But I ain't tryna hit federal prison and not be able to enjoy my money so imma give em they cut. End up like Wesley Snipes :picard:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Even if if did hit those amounts they are talking. I’m not sure how people aren’t considering if it’s even possible to pay it. People told me fukk how much money the world has. So I was like maybe they will consider a long term payment plan or a cap or something. But I guess that’s also fud.

I guess we all just need to wait and see what happens. Just damn us applying some type of logic to humans.

just imagine if AMC/GME stock became worth 5-10x of apple. How is it unreasonable to say maybe that’s a bit far fetched.
In my eyes it's more about how questions are asked. I don't remember anybody killing you for your comment cause it was just an honest question, hell one that I've had myself. Hell I've had a few that could be described as FUD and people answered and told me why they thought I was wrong and kept it moving.

That's different then coming in the thread basically calling people idiots for thinking the sky is the limit and telling them they need to sell in the hundred cause there is no way it'll reach the thousands. The truth is we are all clueless and guessing how it will play out. No need to put down the next man for his beliefs when none of us know at all how this will play out considering nothing like this has ever occurred.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
-Do your own research, and come to your own conclusions.
-If you like the play, put in what you're comfortable with and what you won't miss
-Sell when you feel comfortable selling, or hold until you reach that point

The way these threads devolve every so often is becoming ridiculous :pachaha: No need to argue over nonsense brehs

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had conversations with @10bandz about this before. From my understanding he never thought it would go super high. He bought under $10 and is chillin til it reaches the hundreds or $1000 then selling. You gotta let him do him he believes in the squeeze but just has a lower floor than you and that's fine. Some people don't want to hold out for more or care if it goes higher.

I think we need to be more respectful of people's price predictions in here as well as what floor they want to get off on. No one knows how high it will go. The seasoned traders in here are cautious for a reason they've seen what happens if you hold too long on a volatile investment. But also on the other hand people are correct this is a never before seen scenario and potential share price could go to even a million because this is uncharted waters with the potential for infinite losses for short sellers.
Relax everybody will eat.
Fair, but dude is coming in mad negative. I have my own strategy and I think there are too many unknowns to give a realistic estimate of either. It’s one thing to come in and just leave your peace about what YOU plan to do with YOUR thinking, but brehs come in here talking down like they are smarter than everyone else.

NO ONE KNOWS what the peak price will be before the squeeze starts to conclude. Clowning brehs because they think 100K or 500K or whatever is realistic is just clown shyt. These dudes can’t figure out how to share their opinions without talking down on everybody else when we’re all trying to eat.

Me personally, I’ve decided I’m going to sell some to cover a portion of my initial investment and let the rest ride as I wait and see.

Dudes coming in here quoting 500-100 MAX are doing the same shyt as ppl saying $500K+ guaranteed. Only difference is, if everyone is holding out for $500K+, that doesn’t kill the play. Everyone expecting $500 tops would though. They don’t seem to get that and want to call everyone else idiots because they’re not convincing us calling us cac-followers, naive, and all sorts of other hater, crab in a barrel type shyt.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair, but dude is coming in mad negative. I have my own strategy and I think there are too many unknowns to give a realistic estimate of either. It’s one thing to come in and just leave your peace about what YOU plan to do with YOUR thinking, but brehs come in here talking down like they are smarter than everyone else.

NO ONE KNOWS what the peak price will be before the squeeze starts to conclude. Clowning brehs because they think 100K or 500K or whatever is realistic is just clown shyt. These dudes can’t figure out how to share their opinions without talking down on everybody else when we’re all trying to eat.

Me personally, I’ve decided I’m going to sell some to cover a portion of my initial investment and let the rest ride as I wait and see.

Dudes coming in here quoting 500-100 MAX are doing the same shyt as ppl saying $500K+ guaranteed. Only difference is, if everyone is holding out for $500K+, that doesn’t kill the play. Everyone expecting $500 tops would though. They don’t seem to get that.

That and shytting on dudes occupations, salaries, what they can afford etc. :gucci:, on some real bytch shyt.