The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I have a question for the people who are saying it will only go up to thousands.

Why do you think the hedge funds are putting such effort into manipulating this stock (if it is worth only thousands or high hundreds).

People are saying they are losing billions manipulating this stock. What is your answer to that?

Daps
I’m legit concerned cause this squeeze could pop off and get AMC to 4-500+ per share, and we’d still have everyone in this thread lose money cause they just kept holding expecting 100k per share :why:

Similar shyt happened to my boy who bought into Doge at 6.5 cents. He’s not a huge investor but when it popped to 50 cents he was like :gladbron: He was hyped about it hitting a dollar talkin about he was gonna buy a house, you couldn’t talk him into selling at 70 cents right when Musk was on SNL.
Those are 2 completely different plays.

This will hit 100k. There are potentially half the amount of synthetic shares as actual shares.

There is a reason if you don't cover your short position your losses can be infinite. That is the reason people are doing this. They have to buy at whatever retail decides the price is.

Daps
How they gonna stop it
They can’t stop it. It would destroy faith in the market, resulting in a wholesale abandonment of Wall Street.

Ignore the trolls. These are dudes who’re broke and desperate, allowing emotion to overcome reason.

We all want this squeeze to begin, but that isn’t happening until the SEC intervenes. Until then, hedges will continue manipulating the market and kicking the can down the road.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the infinite losses idea. But the worlds GDP is believed to be around 81 trillion. So I’m not seeing a realistic way the stock reaches a certain point per share if people held and actually expected a full payout.

I’m likely wrong as I view moass potential as breaking most of the remaining trust in the market. If it hits like it’s supposed to they wouldn’t be able to afford to cover and maintain market integrity. Some of these funds even with the pawn shop type of initiatives may still end up going under.

while it would likely cause a great distrust in the market even more than we have now. How many of you would be surprised if it was a cap system emplaced at a certain price point?

For example instead of 100K per individual share maybe a per holder max based on holding size (like 500K per 100 shares). Or a per share max cap of (10K per share). I’m just tossing the numbers in you can change them of course. This will still be a major smack in the face to the idea of a free market.

Also is it possible some type of recurring payment system could be created that would send people a monthly, quarterly, or annual recurring check where people would receive the remaining funds to be rewarded? For example it reaches 100K per share you have 100 shares they owe you 10 mill. Instead of getting the full 10 million now you get 5 million up front and 1 million a year until paid in full?

I still expect most people to sale off a bit here and there as the price of the stock fluctuates leaving only small percentages in comparison to now holding at the end. Basically the diamond handers. And at the end is where I expect the major money.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y’all gotta remember. Adam Aron said way back that there are 4.1 million people invested in AMC (more investors today). Not sure if that’s including the institutions.

I’m sure less than a million investors know about this infinite loss/$800K to the moon talk. The paper hands will sell if it hits $500-$2000 price range. They need to buy back all shares so only the diamond hands will be rewarded.

So stop with the GDP, $81 trillion bullshyt. Not everyone is going to wait for the peak.

As for market integrity? They threw that shyt out the window when they took out the buy button during the GME gamma squeeze.

showme-the-money-jerry-mcguire.gif

show-me-the-money.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question for the people who are saying it will only go up to thousands.

Why do you think the hedge funds are putting such effort into manipulating this stock (if it is worth only thousands or high hundreds).

People are saying they are losing billions manipulating this stock. What is your answer to that?
This video explains the general concept of it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta remember. Adam Aron said way back that there are 4.1 million people invested in AMC (more investors today). Not sure if that’s including the institutions.

I’m sure less than a million investors know about this infinite loss/$800K to the moon talk. The paper hands will sell if it hits $500-$2000 price range. They need to buy back all shares so only the diamond hands will be rewarded.

So stop with the GDP, $81 trillion bullshyt. Not everyone is going to wait for the peak.

As for market integrity? They threw that shyt out the window when they took out the buy button during the GME gamma squeeze.

showme-the-money-jerry-mcguire.gif

show-me-the-money.gif

:russ: Well here’s the issue. People are saying that the random amount is the floor. When it’s definitely not the floor wouldn’t that be the ceiling. As far as how many people know or don’t know who knows :yeshrug: but people will start selling off. But we have to be honest everyone isn’t going to hold until those high amounts. And if they somehow had the discipline to do it what could possibly happen?

Daps

Hope this mf will actually give us something solid to go on. I would assume him speaking publically more frequently is a good sign he has finally built up a case. I don't think he would bring up retail investors if he was building a case and didn't have enough info to pursue any action

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Don't care about that other shyt. Only question is WHEN LAMBO.

what I’m laughing at is dude created his Twitter account in April 2021. So in 4 months he got the hang of this social media thing. He could’ve sent a simple tweet but he had to stunt in that big ass van with thousand dollar equipment.

:mjlol:

MITS

All Star
Daps
It’s sad when posters are being realistic about this stock and the dream chasers believe it’s just negativity.

They will not allow the market to crash over this.
People will not lose faith in the market if SEC never does anything.

This stock will increase a lot more than it is now. You people talking about 100k and 800k
Stop smoking dope and spreading false hope

grow the fukk up and realize the game is rigged