The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh there's well respected folks that work in finance/bonds/stocks that agree the minimum this will squeeze is $500-$1k, peep Peter Hann CFA on linkedin.

1k-5k even 10k seems realistic but if someone says 100K is the floor or 800K that to me becomes extreme. And even if we hit that how would that be paid out? I would withdrawal ASAP

Daps
Even if if did hit those amounts they are talking. I’m not sure how people aren’t considering if it’s even possible to pay it. People told me fukk how much money the world has. So I was like maybe they will consider a long term payment plan or a cap or something. But I guess that’s also fud.

I guess we all just need to wait and see what happens. Just damn us applying some type of logic to humans.

just imagine if AMC/GME stock became worth 5-10x of apple. How is it unreasonable to say maybe that’s a bit far fetched.
Because that’s not how short squeezes function. Most people will not be cashing out at the amount at which its market cap would be 5-10x of Apple’s. A lot of paperhands will have been peeled off as the ticker made its way up through the hundreds, the thousands, and greater.

There are simply too many shares that have to be purchased for it not to reward SOME investors with $500,000 a share and higher.

The question is: are y’all willing to wait as the ticker moves from the hundreds to the thousands and the tens of thousands before it reaches six figures?

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because that’s not how short squeezes function. Most people will not be cashing out at the amount at which its market cap would be 5-10x of Apple’s. A lot of paperhands will have been peeled off as the ticker made its way up through the hundreds, the thousands, and greater.

There are simply too many shares that have to be purchased for it not to reward SOME investors with $500,000 a share and higher.

The question is: are y’all willing to wait as the ticker moves from the hundreds to the thousands and the tens of thousands before it reaches six figures?

:yeshrug:

So how is x amount the floor. People should just be realistic and say yes it is possible to reach said amount but not likely. If I go and tell someone we’ll the floor is 800K they are thinking that’s the bottom. I understand that it’s mathematically possible. But what is the most likely scenario, least likely scenario, And worst case scenario. My mind is stuck into thinking into that aspect. So I don’t mean to rain on anyone’s parade.

Just me personally that’s how I think. I know every situation has unique variables which is why I can admit it may be a few who hit like that if everything goes well.

and nope I likely won’t wait until the hundreds of thousands I will have a few shares available. I planned on chipping away percentages/shares once moass begins. So if it happens I could possibly have my last few shares remaining by that I mean 1-5 out of 311.

MITS

All Star
Daps
Breh there’s a lot of random accountants out there. There’s no reason to take Peter Hahn from Canada’s word for anything.

Either way, I rather entertain 500-1000 than 100k. You realize there are people in this thread telling others NOT TO SELL if it reaches the hundreds? That’s retarded, if y’all nikkas are so well versed in stocks you’d know locking in profits is the most important thing. If you wanna hold past 500-1000 that’s great, but I’ll never co-sign telling another man NOT TO SELL at a big time profit just to wait for what *might* happen if the govt allows it.

wasting your breathe breddah.

These clowns have dreams of pushing foreign super cars and buying Ig models.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
First and foremost, secure profits and pull back the initial investment. Everyone has a different situation and many would rather secure the shares at the 500-1000 range than hope and hold for a five-six figure price per share.

Have your price targets ready, financial goals in motion, and set them.

Personally I won't cash out my entire amc portfolio but leave 20% of my shares in there just in case of a massive five-figure spike...

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:some serious haters!!! we cant talk shyt in here? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn some of yall get sooo homoemotional every other week. Why does this bother yall so much? :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:, fact is, WE ALL GONNA PROFIT (if we sell at our exit prices) so what the big deal if cats wanna talk shyt and hope it does hit crazy numbers?

Daps

There’s nothing wrong with that optimism talk breh, I love it all and seeing people’s dreams. Thats usually a staple in situations like these and it’s actually the best part of this thread.
:ehh:

Now where these nikkas get ridiculous is calling folk broke and trolls for saying it won’t reach 6 figures, yes you can believe in a squeeze but you can also feel this stock won’t hit $800k, they aren’t mutually exclusive. There’s a lot of numbers between $37.00 & $800,000 lol.

And WATTBA when saying a stock won’t $800k is considered trolling
:wow:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh there’s a lot of random accountants out there. There’s no reason to take Peter Hahn from Canada’s word for anything.

Either way, I rather entertain 500-1000 than 100k. You realize there are people in this thread telling others NOT TO SELL if it reaches the hundreds? That’s retarded, if y’all nikkas are so well versed in stocks you’d know locking in profits is the most important thing. If you wanna hold past 500-1000 that’s great, but I’ll never co-sign telling another man NOT TO SELL at a big time profit just to wait for what *might* happen if the govt allows it.

and there's a bunch of random working profesionnal/retail investors all around the world on this play :yeshrug:and now we know pension funds are buying in as well.

We are in August, I think everyone who is active in this thread, knows what the deal is lol. Its the same folks in here.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:some serious haters!!! we cant talk shyt in here? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn some of yall get sooo homoemotional every other week. Why does this bother yall so much? :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:, fact is, WE ALL GONNA PROFIT (if we sell at our exit prices) so what the big deal if cats wanna talk shyt and hope it does hit crazy numbers?

I swear my nikka when this shyt pops off, I’m finna pay some Russian hacker to find these cats so I can throw a pie in they face.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I mean you either believe the squeeze thesis or not. Sounds like you don’t so not sure why you’re here.
I've had conversations with @10bandz about this before. From my understanding he never thought it would go super high. He bought under $10 and is chillin til it reaches the hundreds or $1000 then selling. You gotta let him do him he believes in the squeeze but just has a lower floor than you and that's fine. Some people don't want to hold out for more or care if it goes higher.

I think we need to be more respectful of people's price predictions in here as well as what floor they want to get off on. No one knows how high it will go. The seasoned traders in here are cautious for a reason they've seen what happens if you hold too long on a volatile investment. But also on the other hand people are correct this is a never before seen scenario and potential share price could go to even a million because this is uncharted waters with the potential for infinite losses for short sellers.
Relax everybody will eat.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
First and foremost, secure profits and pull back the initial investment. Everyone has a different situation and many would rather secure the shares at the 500-1000 range than hope and hold for a five-six figure price per share.

Have your price targets ready, financial goals in motion, and set them.

Personally I won't cash out my entire amc portfolio but leave 20% of my shares in there just in case of a massive five-figure spike...
shyt would be ridiculous.