The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
No problem here :russ: Just wanted to make sure I was hearin you right :russ:

Just impressed that you had the vision and foresight to buy this at damn near it’s highest price :mjlol: Your conviction in this makes way more sense now

:picard: Cotdamn ..

Coli really on one today .. :mjlol:

That nikka @DJ Paul's Arm is living out Eddie Murphy / Trading Places .. Let that breh cook :wow:

5f5d0a76-8839-4840-9144-876eb74eb0cd_text.gif

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
I’m legit concerned cause this squeeze could pop off and get AMC to 4-500+ per share, and we’d still have everyone in this thread lose money cause they just kept holding expecting 100k per share :why:

Similar shyt happened to my boy who bought into Doge at 6.5 cents. He’s not a huge investor but when it popped to 50 cents he was like :gladbron: He was hyped about it hitting a dollar talkin about he was gonna buy a house, you couldn’t talk him into selling at 70 cents right when Musk was on SNL.
Why is 400-500 the ceiling?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Why is 400-500 the ceiling?

Definitely not saying it’s the ceiling, that 4-500 was a random number to represent a 10-15x gain (if you bought in late) and a 50x gain if you bought in anytime before May. My whole point was that people in this thread will really forego a 50x gain in hopes of AMC really hitting 500k per share :mjlol: I know most of yall don’t really invest because I see people in here sneezing at selling for a 40x gain.

I definitely don’t think $500 is the ceiling, this is new territory for the market and us all, I could see it touching the thousands even. I’m holding just like yall and hoping for the pop off. But yall are in here posting random tweets and reddit threads saying 1 million per share is not a meme :mjlol: you can’t expect me to not laugh at that.

Because this nikka don't know shyt about what going on and think 400-500 is the highest it can go.

Ahhh ya caught me, I don’t know shyt. Please educate me on what’s going on, and while you’re at it educate me about what else you got in your portfolio :mjgrin: would love to hear great intel from some real experts.

Your portfolio right now is prolly 80% AMC and you prolly the type waiting for that Friday paycheck so you can buy some more shares :mjgrin: I know you gettin paid hourly, workin some overtime so you can buy the dip face ass. Be safe tho

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Definitely not saying it’s the ceiling, that 4-500 was a random number to represent a 10-15x gain (if you bought in late) and a 50x gain if you bought in anytime before May. My whole point was that people in this thread will really forego a 50x gain in hopes of AMC really hitting 500k per share :mjlol: I know most of yall don’t really invest because I see people in here sneezing at selling for a 40x gain.

I definitely don’t think $500 is the ceiling, this is new territory for the market and us all, I could see it touching the thousands even. I’m holding just like yall and hoping for the pop off. But yall are in here posting random tweets and reddit threads saying 1 million per share is not a meme :mjlol: you can’t expect me to not laugh at that.

Ahhh ya caught me, I don’t know shyt. Please educate me on what’s going on, and while you’re at it educate me about what else you got in your portfolio :mjgrin: would love to hear great intel from some real experts.

Your portfolio right now is prolly 80% AMC and you prolly the type waiting for that Friday paycheck so you can buy some more shares :mjgrin: I know you gettin paid hourly, workin some overtime so you can buy the dip face ass. Be safe tho

There’s better ways to say things, instead of coming off like a smug douche and ruin energy of thread. Reddit or Twitter wouldn’t even bother with this non-sense.

400-500? I’m not selling for that, you aren’t getting this play again. Aim for thousands and you can hold over half for huge numbers, which are theoretically possible but believe real crazy shyt will happen before that. Already heard of people being called and threatened to sell their shares.

I’m still holding tesla, square and others.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y’all need to let go of the pipe dream of this stock hitting 4 digits.

They won’t allow it to happen.

Dont let me catch you crashin The Coli Getdown in Maldives later this year. :ufdup:

you prolly the type waiting for that Friday paycheck so you can buy some more shares :mjgrin: I know you gettin paid hourly, workin some overtime so you can buy the dip face ass. Be safe tho

Whats wrong with that tho? :jbhmm:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah more like 100% :yeshrug:, with all due respect you sound homoemotional and like a lil bytch.:camby:.

How you gonna acknowledge this can go to the thousands and yet come in here shyttin on folks who make hourly wages? :heh::heh::rudy::camby:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is I’m shaving a bit here and a bit there as moass starts so I will still have a few shares left over if it does get high or if it crashes back down. But that would likely be my last 10 shares.

My hope is that it could reach 3,000 a share.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

not got giving numbers. :hubie:

1. every explanation i've seen for 'shorting' a stock mentions the potential for infinite losses.

2. just these three hedge funds(Citadel, Jane Street Capital and Susquehanna International) shorting this stock have over a $trillion in assets under management combined.

3. supply and demand :pachaha: