The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Ive been saying that since after reading the DD before I bought in, in late June.

They need to buy back all synthetics and destroy them to balance the books.

It’s over.

Hold

My guy you’ve been pumping this thread up with crazy claims and unmatched certainty and you’re telling me you just got into AMC in late June??

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Y’all need to let go of the pipe dream of this stock hitting 4 digits.

They won’t allow it to happen.

I’m legit concerned cause this squeeze could pop off and get AMC to 4-500+ per share, and we’d still have everyone in this thread lose money cause they just kept holding expecting 100k per share :why:

Similar shyt happened to my boy who bought into Doge at 6.5 cents. He’s not a huge investor but when it popped to 50 cents he was like :gladbron: He was hyped about it hitting a dollar talkin about he was gonna buy a house, you couldn’t talk him into selling at 70 cents right when Musk was on SNL.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
been monitoring the situation since April but finally pulled the trigger in late June when extra funds were available

Got a problem?

No problem here :russ: Just wanted to make sure I was hearin you right :russ:

Just impressed that you had the vision and foresight to buy this at damn near it’s highest price :mjlol: Your conviction in this makes way more sense now

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m legit concerned cause this squeeze could pop off and get AMC to 4-500+ per share, and we’d still have everyone in this thread lose money cause they just kept holding expecting 100k per share

Don’t concern yourself with other people’s money breh. Do you and let the brehs do them:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m legit concerned cause this squeeze could pop off and get AMC to 4-500+ per share, and we’d still have everyone in this thread lose money cause they just kept holding expecting 100k per share :why:

Similar shyt happened to my boy who bought into Doge at 6.5 cents. He’s not a huge investor but when it popped to 50 cents he was like :gladbron: He was hyped about it hitting a dollar talkin about he was gonna buy a house, you couldn’t talk him into selling at 70 cents right when Musk was on SNL.

thats whats gonna happen. Already kind've happened on June 2