The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
That was me :mjcry:

She’s a good chick. And she’s a damn good mom to my daughter. I’d relieve her of her debt and throw her a lil more. But don’t get it twisted.. she ain’t gonna be cared for, for the rest of her life on my tab :ufdup:
:scust:

Have some fukking dignity. Any man who respects himself would toss that woman to the streets after hearing bullshyt like that come from her mouth.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When moass occurs I know we are all going to be too hype but just imagine the media coverage and social media stunting that will be occurring. Baby mamas and ex girlfriends popping up family members you don’t even mess with.

keep your gains on the low let the others get the fame. Unfortunately it will be a lot of hate from people who didn’t choose to invest.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Have some fukking dignity. Any man who respects himself would toss that woman to the streets after hearing bullshyt like that come from her mouth.

How are you going to tell someone else to have some dignity when you're simping over your ex-wife whose taken by @Another Man :dwillhuh:

Daps
:picard: But wait :usure: you know what :hubie:

this is hilarious cause you said you got your ex girl number on speed dial as soon as this shyt takes off :russ:

come on bruh

you said you was going to run back to your ex wife when this pops. Thats worse than his situation.

:unimpressed:

My nikka I was thinking the same thing as I read his comment :laff::laff:

:mjlol:

My situation is a little different, though.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

8McL66yc9hpnbaBQ-T2fo0SUf-lCDfGbnUpag5eF1AE.gif

We got time

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:francis: there still time tell her at least buy 10, if that to much effort for her at least ask her to give you the money and you buy her 10 shares then sell them for six figures :mjgrin:

:scheme:

Say breh.. you know the internet forever, right? We got receipts. :ufdup:

But Naa.. I could’ve knocked up worse chicks. She could’ve took me to court for that support.. but she trusted me enough to split everything 50/50 down the line. So we’re in a good place. :whew:

this is hilarious cause you said you got your ex girl number on speed dial as soon as this shyt takes off :russ:

Right? :heh:

:wtb: