The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That one breh talking about his BM who refuse to invest then tell him once AMC blow up he can take care off her bills :wow: in this very thread to I would drop her but he loves her.

fukk that :russ: I do my wife’s portfolio she just puts the money in there but I’m on some super safe stuff with hers but I’m about to toss in 10 AMC and try to get it to 25. All I have in hers is VTI/Apple/ARKK because she liked cathie woods business suit :stopitslime: said that white chick looks like she can get money.​

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
fukk that :russ: I do my wife’s portfolio she just puts the money in there but I’m on some super safe stuff with hers but I’m about to toss in 10 AMC and try to get it to 25. All I have in hers is VTI/Apple/ARKK because she liked cathie woods business suit :stopitslime: said that white chick looks like she can get money.​
:mjlol:

Daps
I can tell you from dealing with stuck up rich white people all fukking day that's it gonna be good to have thousands of people who know what it's like to struggle, increase their wealth immensely. People who know how to treat other people like human beings. I can guarantee most of us ain't gonna end up like that.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I'm hoping they are forced to buy them. I dont want them to somehow be able to erase them from any trace of existing. I want them to have to buy them all that way I know everyone is a guaranteed millionaire.
You hold your receipt. Keep bank statements and screenshots of all of your transactions and share count. Synthetics are real and hold market value as long as they have an owner. When there is a margin call. The hedgies cant pick and choose. They have to clean the whole plate. Their every move for the last few months have been postponing and prolonging the call.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I can tell you from dealing with stuck up rich white people all fukking day that's it gonna be good to have thousands of people who know what it's like to struggle, increase their wealth immensely. People who know how to treat other people like human beings. I can guarantee most of us ain't gonna end up like that.

I’m bout to build a dope ass rec center in my home town with a big ass statue of myself crossing my arms on top of the building.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That one breh talking about his BM who refuse to invest then tell him once AMC blow up he can take care off her bills :wow: in this very thread to I would drop her but he loves her.

That was me :mjcry:

She’s a good chick. And she’s a damn good mom to my daughter. I’d relieve her of her debt and throw her a lil more. But don’t get it twisted.. she ain’t gonna be cared for, for the rest of her life on my tab :ufdup:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That was me :mjcry:

She’s a good chick. And she’s a damn good mom to my daughter. I’d relieve her of her debt and throw her a lil more. But don’t get it twisted.. she ain’t gonna be cared for, for the rest of her life on my tab :ufdup:
:francis: there still time tell her at least buy 10, if that to much effort for her at least ask her to give you the money and you buy her 10 shares then sell them for six figures :mjgrin: