40 threshold ..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t working a day in my life if I get rich. fukk that. And I meant it from the deepest depths of my soul. I don’t dream of labor, I despise labor. Straight living of dividends and investments.

my lifestyle won’t change much in terms of spending anyway so my outgoings certainly won’t be higher than my income. I’ll just afford myself the luxury of having time, cause 24 hours isn’t as much as people think it is. My life would pretty much be gym and recreation, and learn a new skill here and there.

People always say shyt “like you’d get bored”. lol nah, not me. Waking up in the morning with no obligations is a beautiful thing.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I ain’t working a day in my life if I get rich. Straight living of dividends and investments.

my lifestyle won’t change much in terms of spending anyway so my outgoings certainly won’t be higher than my income. I’ll just afford myself the luxury of having time. My life would pretty much be gym and recreation, and learn a new skill here and there.

People always say shyt “like you’d get bored”. lol nah, not me. Waking up in the morning with no obligations is a beautiful thing.
ALL OF THIS!!!!

Why the fukk would I wanna work when I dont have to? Life is short and my time is just that. MY time.

Imagine being rich, then turning around and saying "I gotta get ready for this 3 to 11 shift"

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Smart money, only thing I dislike about all of these institutions buying is that they are going to sell on the way up, giving us plateaus, dragging the squeeze out.

the institutions can buy all the bootleg shares they want. Retail owns the real shares and those are the people saying $800k is the floor.

:mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I ain’t working a day in my life if I get rich. fukk that. And I meant it from the deepest depths of my soul. I don’t dream of labor, I despise labor. Straight living of dividends and investments.

my lifestyle won’t change much in terms of spending anyway so my outgoings certainly won’t be higher than my income. I’ll just afford myself the luxury of having time, cause 24 hours isn’t as much as people think it is. My life would pretty much be gym and recreation, and learn a new skill here and there.

word

the folks who’ll get bored are the ones with no hobbies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I get bored easy. I get four and a half weeks of vacation time for work a year plus all major holidays off. And that's pure vacation time as sick time is separate and unlimited. Some years I'll have a week left over that I just have to burn due to a trip falling through. By day 4 or 5 I'm bored out of my mind and ready to work again. I'll hit the gym hard but that's only 2-3 hours out of the day. I'll tell you one thing though. I would love to find out how I could handle not having a job at all and finding ways not to get bored. That's one of them good problems lol.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I get bored easy. I get four and a half weeks of vacation time for work a year plus all major holidays off. And that's pure vacation time as sick time is separate and unlimited. Some years I'll have a week left over that I just have to burn due to a trip falling through. By day 4 or 5 I'm bored out of my mind and ready to work again. I'll hit the gym hard but that's only 2-3 hours out of the day. I'll tell you one thing though. I would love to find out how I could handle not having a job at all and finding ways not to get bored. That's one of them good problems lol.
I just get 3 weeks per yr and have only used 2 days so far:mjlol:

It would be nice for this to take all the way off and i take some vacation days off before I give my 2 week notice(I will give them that much, since they offered me a job a week before my job at that time closed its doors for good)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ALL OF THIS!!!!

Why the fukk would I wanna work when I dont have to? Life is short and my time is just that. MY time.

Imagine being rich, then turning around and saying "I gotta get ready for this 3 to 11 shift"

:mjlol:

I don’t view it like that. I kind of like what I do. Or will likely do. But yeah as soon as someone says something to me I don’t like I’m out. Even with my own business I have to work at times.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

1,000,000% I had to rep you on that. Waking up doing what the fukk I want to do every day=heaven on earth

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don’t view it like that. I kind of like what I do. Or will likely do. But yeah as soon as someone says something to me I don’t like I’m out. Even with my own business I have to work at times.
That's different, since you like what you do:ehh:

I dont HATE what I do, but if I never had to do it again, I'd be:blessed: