The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get bored easy. I get four and a half weeks of vacation time for work a year plus all major holidays off. And that's pure vacation time as sick time is separate and unlimited. Some years I'll have a week left over that I just have to burn due to a trip falling through. By day 4 or 5 I'm bored out of my mind and ready to work again. I'll hit the gym hard but that's only 2-3 hours out of the day. I'll tell you one thing though. I would love to find out how I could handle not having a job at all and finding ways not to get bored. That's one of them good problems lol.

You could read books.

Daps
who cares? If they’re able to acquire and burn all synthetics that exists (likely impossible), we’ll be so far past the moon we’d be in another galaxy
I would want a regulatory agency to find them so the hedge funds are forced to buy them as well so that way the price shoots up even higher.

Daps
IIRC they have to be accounted for. They have to be bought by the Hedgefunds and then destroyed as they were never supposed to exist.
I'm hoping they are forced to buy them. I dont want them to somehow be able to erase them from any trace of existing. I want them to have to buy them all that way I know everyone is a guaranteed millionaire.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
man what’s crazy I wonder how many actual real life brothers and sisters are involved in this. I know so many people who refuse to invest or would only invest in crypto. I am about to place some into my wife’s account though.
That one breh talking about his BM who refuse to invest then tell him once AMC blow up he can take care off her bills :wow: in this very thread to I would drop her but he loves her.