The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I'd rather it just happen. We gonna be millionaires, let's start this shyt now. You tired of work? I'm tired of working two jobs. fukk this shyt.

But I don't think you have anything to worry about. The earliest it might start is August 24th and even then they'll prolly find a way to duck around that shyt.

September seems really likely though. Margin calls expected September 1st along with the SEC closing in and the debt ceiling not raised. I think that month will be the Final Form of fukkery.

How many shares yall think the pre-millionaire should have .

Asking cuz in was pulling my Doge profits to buy shares, but I too had to bail out a relative. So I'm tryna work OT the rest of this month to stack sone more AMC/GME.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'd rather it just happen. We gonna be millionaires, let's start this shyt now. You tired of work? I'm tired of working two jobs. fukk this shyt.

But I don't think you have anything to worry about. The earliest it might start is August 24th and even then they'll prolly find a way to duck around that shyt.

September seems really likely though. Margin calls expected September 1st along with the SEC closing in and the debt ceiling not raised. I think that month will be the Final Form of fukkery.
Big facts the sooner the better
The money you lose in short term capital gains tax will be more than made up when the other stocks and investment avenues crash and bust