The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw we would be a month behind then, they have enough cash to survive

A month behind from what

the extra shares would've eliminated AMC's debt made the shares cheaper for new investors who want to hop on the bandwagon and for people already in to double up their share account

it would've applied way more pressure

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
A month behind from what

the extra shares would've eliminated AMC's debt made the shares cheaper for new investors who want to hop on the bandwagon and for people already in to double up their share account

No point even talking about this because it didn't happen. It'll just start another argument in here.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
If they black I say keep trying but make sure you lie bout how many shares you got
:yeshrug:

all this save the black race hero shyt is tired, its 2021 if nikkas aint figure it out now then its survival of the fittest

look how many people in here, me included, tried to put their people on and failed. Its a waste of time, can't make a horse drink water.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A month behind from what

AMC is sitting on a bil thanks to us, they can sell 40,000 after the squeeze. No more breathing room, tighten the noose. Even after everything ends imma buy amc as my thanks

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
all this save the black race hero shyt is tired, its 2021 if nikkas aint figure it out now then its survival of the fittest

look how many people in here, me included, tried to put their people on and failed. Its a waste of time, can't make a horse drink water.
Some people have put people on successfully tho. This is just a pessimistic thought process.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AMC is sitting on a bil thanks to us, they can sell 40,000 after the squeeze. No more breathing room, tighten the noose. Even after everything ends imma buy amc as my thanks

thats what I was going to do if it hits like I expect I have no issue just sitting a few stacks on amc for life.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...
i would have made her liquidate some of her stuff before i liquidate my own shyt.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Some people have put people on successfully tho. This is just a pessimistic thought process.

No, its a smart thought process. Its only natural people won't invest in something just cuz you did your DD and tell them to. For all we know shyt can still go left. Makes more sense to conserve that energy and actually invest in yourself versus telling other people what they should do.