The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...
I had to get on my daughter and my niece for that shyt too. I agree there are certain levels of disrespect that one shouldn't take. But when I'd press them for details on all the disrespect it boiled down to "I didn't like them giving me orders". I asked them what the fukk they expected and that's why they should go to school or find a path of success where they aren't at the bottom of the totem pole. But quitting every job will never remove them from that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to get on my daughter and my niece for that shyt too. I agree there are certain levels of disrespect that one shouldn't take. But when I'd press them for details on all the disrespect it boiled down to "I didn't like them giving me orders". I asked them what the fukk they expected and that's why they should go to school or find a path of success where they aren't at the bottom of the totem pole. But quitting every job will never remove them from that.

I mean ultimately it comes down to even if you are your own boss you will need to ensure your consumers are happy. If a person can’t take criticism or orders it’s rough out here

Daps
Adam Aron might be sending out a signal on the AMC website

E82DCgEXMAMl_3y.jpg%3Alarge
Lmaoo

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...

You didn't have to sell shyt. This might come off harsh but fukk your sister. She a grown ass person. Telling your family no is the most empowering thing you can do. You will help them instead of coddling and enabling them.

Daps
I want this squeeze to pop off, but I need one more month to cop some lower cost shares :sadcam:
I'd rather it just happen. We gonna be millionaires, let's start this shyt now. You tired of work? I'm tired of working two jobs. fukk this shyt.

But I don't think you have anything to worry about. The earliest it might start is August 24th and even then they'll prolly find a way to duck around that shyt.

September seems really likely though. Margin calls expected September 1st along with the SEC closing in and the debt ceiling not raised. I think that month will be the Final Form of fukkery.