Last Friday

hbmf65wrloh71.png

today

original_368910307.png

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC is sitting on a bil thanks to us, they can sell 40,000 after the squeeze. No more breathing room, tighten the noose. Even after everything ends imma buy amc as my thanks

I'm just saying we don't know long the fight will be, the price would've already recovered from that share dilution and the hegefunds beat the price down anyway which what people were worried about

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
No, its a smart thought process. Its only natural people won't invest in something just cuz you did your DD and tell them to. For all we know shyt can still go left. Makes more sense to conserve that energy and actually invest in yourself versus telling other people what they should do.
You can do both. It doesn't take that's much energy to tell someone. If they don't do it that's fine. I don't mean go on a whole vendetta to get every black person you see invested but like friends and family. I just tell people cop 10 shares and see what happens. But people are pretty receptive to my advice on investments so I don't know how it is for you

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...

Between reading this about your sister and your prostitute tales, making good decisions isn't really a trait of your family
:francis:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You can do both. It doesn't take that's much energy to tell someone. If they don't do it that's fine. I don't mean go on a whole vendetta to get every black person you see invested but like friends and family. I just tell people cop 10 shares and see what happens. But people are pretty receptive to my advice on investments so I don't know how it is for you

I don’t tell em shyt, lived a long enough life to see what most people do with advice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wonder when they gonna mash it back down. I know they're itching like Crack heads to break the support level at 29
I don’t think it’s that easy anymore.

Tgey need paper hands to push the price down. I think they are running out of them.