The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...
clay-davis-wire.gif

Should've told her to start an OnlyFans.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

A few months later, she's gonna pull off all this BS again, making your AMC sacrifice mean nothing.:francis:

She's an adult, leave her irresponsible ass to take care of her damn self next time.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Sell half not all

this is the worst time to sell anything

fall out it you must, when this hits, she'll forgive you

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You should’ve let her struggle for a little bit then give her some money after the squeeze instead of selling all of your shares

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

This sounds like some temptations of Christ test :russ:
I would’ve given her a credit card with a spend limit

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Just for the sake of future shyts and giggles, remind us all again how much shares you had and at what prices? Also how much you pulled out to help sis...I mean seems like if you was really up on this already you wouldn’t have had to pull completely out of it to give her something. :patrice:
I had about $1,000 worth of shares as of yesterday because I put a good amount of my recent check into it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get back in ASAP