Adam Aron might be sending out a signal on the AMC website

E82DCgEXMAMl_3y.jpg%3Alarge

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Had to sell all of my AMC to help my jackass of a sister:francis:.

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

I really hate nikkas, bruh...

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

nikka quit her job because of perceived disrespect from her supervisor, didn't get a job for 3 months and blew her savings to get her hair done in a pandemic...in a small ass town where nothing happens.

Then she got into FOREX, and damn near forced me to pay her portion of the phone bill while she might have gotten duped into paying $100+ a month.

To make matters worse, she was walking around in a prime COVID state with no mask ( the south:skip:, ) and caught COVID...after putting off the vaccine for months...

giphy.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Bruh why you helped her? She a grown ass women

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

Just for the sake of future shyts and giggles, remind us all again how much shares you had and at what prices? Also how much you pulled out to help sis...I mean seems like if you was really up on this already you wouldn’t have had to pull completely out of it to give her something. :patrice:

Daps

:mindblown:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

mjharshreality.png

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I might be crazy enough to attempt something like that. I have a pie with 40% AMC and then other stuff like amazon, amd, goog, dis, apple, tesla, and msft. Last 3 at 5%. Think I'll get rid of the bottom 3 and then cut the other 4 to 5% and put AMC at 80%. Its already been over a year since I had those and not like I'd be paying any capital gains on them cuz I think the bar is at 40k for individual filers or something like that. So may not have a big effect regardless. Not like that pie has much more than a few thousand in value anyways. fukk it, let me set it up for tomorrows trading window then. My AMC cost basis is at $56 on there so I gotta hodl regardless and get back over the red.

Not to derail the thread but you're not really diversified at all with a portfolio like that. I'd recommend reading Tim Hale's book Smarter Investing

Smarter Investing 3rd edn

And now back to our regular scheduled AMC programme...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Miss out on a once in a lifetime event to bailout your irresponsible adult sibling instead of letting them learn from the consequences of their actions brehs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not to derail the thread but you're not really diversified at all with a portfolio like that. I'd recommend reading Tim Hale's book Smarter Investing

Smarter Investing 3rd edn

And now back to our regular scheduled AMC programme...
I don't mess with stocks too much like that. I have some other ones but not into having a whole bunch of stocks. That's just one of my accounts. I got a few different ones. But most my moves are made in the crypto game. That's where most of my investing has gone this past year and a half or so.