The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do I see mostly AMC stuff online is it a reason GME has been quieter? Somehow my algorithm (YouTube) never seems to pop up anything GME related but I get bombed with amc. Even some dude from England.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I see mostly AMC stuff online is it a reason GME has been quieter? Somehow my algorithm (YouTube) never seems to pop up anything GME related but I get bombed with amc. Even some dude from England.

all these youtubers started their channels talking about GME, it's old news now, that was 2020, AMC was the new wave

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
AMC has lots more shares. Lots more investors. Therefore lots more attention right now.

AMC is the hottest stock on the market right now by far.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I’m going to move my portfolio completely. I believe in the AMC squeeze more than I believe in Palintir, NIO, Alibaba, Sofi, Clover producing a marketable profit anytime soon. I am considering liquidating those positions and placing more income into AMC.

Which will leave me with Apple, Berkshire B, VOO, SCHD, ARKK going forward. I’m operating under the assumption that in the likelihood of MOASS occurring once I liquidate my AMC I will be able to purchase back into my long holds again. Possibly at even better price points….

and if somehow it doesn’t occur I will still be up and able to buy back in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony.

This is exactly what you are doing.

I tried to add some reality/understanding to your narratives. But you decided to double down on ignorance.

Again at this point only thing that matters is you and I hold our shares and make some money. :cheers:

I said Naked Shorting is illegal, showing that was the case made in 2008 financial crisis

then you said oh, it's only been illegal since 2008 lmao like it's not 2021 lmao why does that even mean, this is why I don't listen to youtubers or twitter people, or people on forums because it's all ego driven

Acknowledging facts is not hard I mean even Fox news states Naked Shorting is illegal

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said Naked Shorting is illegal, showing that was the case made in 2008 financial crisis

then you said oh, it's only been illegal since 2008 lmao like it's not 2021 lmao why does that even mean, this is why I don't listen to youtubers or twitter people, or people on forums because it's all ego driven

Acknowledging facts is not hard I mean even Fox news states Naked Shorting is illegal

I mean you have to see the irony in this statement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you have to see the irony in this statement.

I don't, there's one thing posting legal facts, like I did with the NCSS finally on their own website, and legal definition of naked shorting, these are facts, there's nothing to debate

random comments on twitter are not facts, people making random statements with zero proof on message boards are not facts

In in the wall street brehs I posted proof of the 4 billion naked shares back in february that's not an opinion or theories that's the difference

these youtubers offer their opinions, this guy even when faced with the facts continued to ignore the facts, this is why you can't listen to people who just talk and don't back it up with anything tangible

Also youtubers will take a document like the NSCC 2021 and pretend like they understand what it means when they don't, and get people hyped up, people literally think the squeeze is going to happen sept 1 because of Charlie Vids and other youtubers, who take a paragraph for the documents and misunderstand them

the 250k is not enough to make these big hedgefunds blink, but it will cave the smaller ones which will make it more difficult for the biggers ones, this is a realistic analysis, not hedgefunds are being margin call get ready for the moon

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think I’m going to move my portfolio completely. I believe in the AMC squeeze more than I believe in Palintir, NIO, Alibaba, Sofi, Clover producing a marketable profit anytime soon. I am considering liquidating those positions and placing more income into AMC.

Which will leave me with Apple, Berkshire B, VOO, SCHD, ARKK going forward. I’m operating under the assumption that in the likelihood of MOASS occurring once I liquidate my AMC I will be able to purchase back into my long holds again. Possibly at even better price points….

and if somehow it doesn’t occur I will still be up and able to buy back in.

I think I might be crazy enough to attempt something like that. I have a pie with 40% AMC and then other stuff like amazon, amd, goog, dis, apple, tesla, and msft. Last 3 at 5%. Think I'll get rid of the bottom 3 and then cut the other 4 to 5% and put AMC at 80%. Its already been over a year since I had those and not like I'd be paying any capital gains on them cuz I think the bar is at 40k for individual filers or something like that. So may not have a big effect regardless. Not like that pie has much more than a few thousand in value anyways. fukk it, let me set it up for tomorrows trading window then. My AMC cost basis is at $56 on there so I gotta hodl regardless and get back over the red.