The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said it seems you don’t understand what any of this means.

In order to “short” a stock. It must be loaned/borrowed in the first place.

Since you like google so much read this.
Naked Shorting is Illegal So How the Hell was GameStop 140% Short

jesus christ

SHORTING IS LEGAL

NAKED SHORTING ISN'T

People have to short the stock in order for it to be a market

you are being loaned shares that you have to buy back at a later date at a cheaper price, that's how you make profit, but if the stock doesn't go up, you have to still buy back those shares at whatever price it is

that's the problem you taking random shyt off twitter instead of actually looking up the real legal definitions

When you are shorting a stock you are borrowing shares that actually exists and have to pay back at a later date

when you are naked shortings you are creating shares that do not exist you are borrowing shares that do not exist, it's not the same as regular shorting

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
jesus christ

SHORTING IS LEGAL

NAKED SHORTING ISN'T

People have to short the stock in order for it to be a market

you are being loaned shares that you have to buy back at a later date at a cheaper price, that's how you make profit, but if the stock doesn't go up, you have to still buy back those shares at whatever price it is

that's the problem you taking random shyt off twitter instead of actually looking up the real legal definitions

When you are shorting a stock you are borrowing shares that actually exists and have to pay back at a later date

when you are naked shortings you are creating shares that do not exist you are borrowing shares that do not exist, it's not the same as regular shorting
THE PEOPLE LOANING THE SHARES DONT ACTUALLY HAVE TO MAKE SURE THEY EXIST FIRST.

damn nikka can you read :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE PEOPLE LOANING THE SHARES DONT ACTUALLY HAVE TO MAKE SURE THEY EXIST FIRST.

damn nikka can you read :dahell:

Read what, you posted some random nikka talking nonsense without a check mark with twitter

And that's not what naked shorting is

Naked Shorting is the creation of these shares not the lending out of them

most people in this thread have naked shares of AMC not the real shares

its called naked shorting because the creation of them shorts the stock by flooding the market,

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Read what, you posted some random nikka talking nonsense without a check mark with twitter

And that's not what naked shorting is

Naked Shorting is the creation of these shares not the lending out of them

most people in this thread have naked shares of AMC not the real shares

its called naked shorting because the creation of them shorts the stock by flooding the market,
Carry on breh.

Ain’t no getting to you I guess.

just hold your shares and we will all come up :cheers:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything you say is wrong as fukk.

by definition naked shorting has only been illegal since 2008.

Do you googles breh :mjlol:

You're making no sense, you thought regular shorting was naked shorting

Once the naked shares are in the market, you can buy sell and loan them like the shares issued by the company

AMC has only issued a little over 500 million shares, there over 4 billion naked shares, so without being lending out our anything, these shares simply existing in the market will cause the price to tank that's why it was down to 1 dollar in january

people buying and holding is why the stock has held, they are buying up all the naked shares, which goes against the naked shorting strategy which is to scare people into selling their real shares because the price is tanking from there being too many shares in the market

The only reason AMC price is not to the moon is because the buy orders are being delayed by months which is another type of fraud that needs to discussed, that's why you hear people say the real price isn't what's its on the ticket because even when you hit the buy button, it's a whole process the order has to go through before it's reflective on the ticker in real time and they've been delaying that since february

yall knew to this, nothing has changed since the beginning of the year, all the DD is the same

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're making no sense, you thought regular shorting was naked shorting
No I didn’t you dumb as fukk.

Once the naked shares are in the market, you can buy sell and loan them like the shares issued by the company
Sure :ehh:

AMC has only issued a little over 500 million shares, there over 4 billion naked shares,
This is speculated with no way to confirm.

so without being lending out our anything, these shares simply existing in the market will cause the price to tank that's why it was down to 1 dollar in january
As I’ve explained there is a very legal pathway that would result in more shares being on the market than should exist.

people buying and holding is why the stock has held, they are buying up all the naked shares, which goes against the naked shorting strategy which is to scare people into selling their real shares because the price is tanking from there being too many shares in the market
Sure, no disagreement from me here :ehh:

The only reason AMC price is not to the moon is because the buy orders are being delayed by months which is another type of fraud that needs to discussed,
not really, this has been debunked

that's why you hear people say the real price isn't what's its on the ticket because even when you hit the buy button, it's a whole process the order has to go through before it's reflective on the ticker in real time and they've been delaying that since february
“The real price” people are misunderstanding what’s going on.

Obviously without manipulation the price would be way higher, but the price we see is as “real” as it gets.

yall knew to this, nothing has changed since the beginning of the year, all the DD is the same
You don’t seem to understand any of the DD :francis:

Reign X

Pro
Daps

Read that and the first few comments. SEC should jump on shyt like this. The fear tactics and misinformation attempts are terrible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I didn’t you dumb as fukk.

Sure :ehh:

This is speculated with no way to confirm.

As I’ve explained there is a very legal pathway that would result in more shares being on the market than should exist.

Sure, no disagreement from me here :ehh:

not really, this has been debunked

“The real price” people are misunderstanding what’s going on.

Obviously without manipulation the price would be way higher, but the price we see is as “real” as it gets.

You don’t seem to understand any of the DD :francis:

You literally used the definition of regular shorting has an example of naked shorting

and you're just talking in circles the rest of this

this is the problem with this community, people focused on everything but facts

if people knew how naked shorting was actually done we could stop it, the fact is nobody knows how its done, we do know it is an illegal practice, that is not an opinion it is a fact

I was talking about the 4 billion shares in the wall street back in february

all you doing is parroting peoples theories off twitter, stop with that nonsense it's pointless

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
all you doing is parroting peoples theories off twitter, stop with that nonsense it's pointless
The irony.

This is exactly what you are doing.

I tried to add some reality/understanding to your narratives. But you decided to double down on ignorance.

Again at this point only thing that matters is you and I hold our shares and make some money. :cheers:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
HoS vs HoS

8Ctf.gif

:mjlol: