The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Do you think the hedgies are just delaying the inevitable loss they are about to take resulting in a couple maybe ending up in bankruptcy?

or

do you think they have a Hail Mary type play they are waiting to unleash?

personally I wouldn’t be surprised if the moass begins the moment some type of major news story occurs and the networks are busy covering it so that the attention can be diverted that they are covering but we know that isn’t realistic.
it looks like they acknowledge it will happen but want to keep it as small as possible. if they can drag it out and allow it to spike a little and then bring it down again, that might cause some to sell.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is this shyt even legal?
Surprisingly it is perfectly legal

They just have a certain amount of time to secure the shares.

They abuse the system by continuing to lend/borrow already borrowed shares and that’s how we end up with millions more shares on the market than should exist.:smh:

Daps
Keep your head up, bro. Customer service = sales. I wouldn't be a good at sales if I didn't work fast food and call center jobs when I was younger. You won't be able to see it now but you're learning valuable skills.
Yeah I was thinking about a sales job after this. I'm just not sure if I know I can do the only commission type jobs yet. I want to at least be able to know if I had a bad week or two I wouldn't go penniless.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Do you think the hedgies are just delaying the inevitable loss they are about to take resulting in a couple maybe ending up in bankruptcy?

or

do you think they have a Hail Mary type play they are waiting to unleash?

personally I wouldn’t be surprised if the moass begins the moment some type of major news story occurs and the networks are busy covering it so that the attention can be diverted that they are covering but we know that isn’t realistic.
I see this situation kind of how I do evictions /foreclosures. Whenever I see the entire contents of someones house set out on the sidewalk I used to always think how they let it get to that point. As I got older I realized that folks are in situations where the only plan B is to salvage the valuables and leave the rest as collateral damage. A lot of folks choose to go down with the ship.
Either through a sense of entitlement or being paralyzed by fear. I remember helping my homeboy pick up the pieces and on the very last day before they were coming he hadn't packed a single box. At first I was mad at him. And then as we got to talking I realized he thought there was going to be some sort of divine intervention...
Now imagine someone sitting on top of the world, above the law, able to buy politicians. I bet Ken has had several conversations asking the powers that be "how much is this going to cost to make this disappear? " "how can I walk away with my assets still?" Someone told him "naw, nikka. They caught you! We'll pay your bill but you have to let us hold your assets until you pay us back"

We kept telling the world that this is unprecedented. So big They can't sweep it under the rug. I'm sure they're allowing him to do whatever he can to not go bankrupt, but the jig is up. It's a perfect storm where the only way out is to go through it.

It's in black and white. I'm still waiting on something to pass where they try to cap prices. Surprisingly nothing has been passed to put a firewall on our end. But I bet what I have invested that they've discussed it at length. We are like the 5%, the poor righteous teachers in this equation.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I see this situation kind of how I do evictions /foreclosures. Whenever I see the entire contents of someones house set out on the sidewalk I used to always think how they let it get to that point. As I got older I realized that folks are in situations where the only plan B is to salvage the valuables and leave the rest as collateral damage. A lot of folks choose to go down with the ship.
Either through a sense of entitlement or being paralyzed by fear. I remember helping my homeboy pick up the pieces and on the very last day before they were coming he hadn't packed a single box. At first I was mad at him. And then as we got to talking I realized he thought there was going to be some sort of divine intervention...
Now imagine someone sitting on top of the world, above the law, able to buy politicians. I bet Ken has had several conversations asking the powers that be "how much is this going to cost to make this disappear? " "how can I walk away with my assets still?" Someone told him "naw, nikka. They caught you! We'll pay your bill but you have to let us hold your assets until you pay us back"

We kept telling the world that this is unprecedented. So big They can't sweep it under the rug. I'm sure they're allowing him to do whatever he can to not go bankrupt, but the jig is up. It's a perfect storm where the only way out is to go through it.

It's in black and white. I'm still waiting on something to pass where they try to cap prices. Surprisingly nothing has been passed to put a firewall on our end. But I bet what I have invested that they've discussed it at length. We are like the 5%, the poor righteous teachers in this equation.
dope comparison :ehh:

*dapped*

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
What pump?
Robin Hood is up like 2 dollars in the last hour of trading. Matt checked his Twitter and he tweeted about it just before it went higher. It ended up being a lot of nothing as multiple youtubers had been discussing it for weeks but he made it seem like it was breaking news