The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What pump?

This dude from fox at like 315 tweeted out this message about payment for order flow that we already knew talking about it was breaking news. Saying that the financial committee was going to study payment for order flow.

the dude from fox was talking about apes and meme investors and saying how “they” think it’s a conspiracy etc etc. basically just a whole bunch of bs. Problem is it wasn’t breaking news at all it and everything he said on that show was disingenuous as hell. During this time robinhood started moving.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This dude from fox at like 315 tweeted out this message about payment for order flow that we already knew talking about it was breaking news. Saying that the financial committee was going to study payment for order flow.

the dude from fox was talking about apes and meme investors and saying how “they” think it’s a conspiracy etc etc. basically just a whole bunch of bs. Problem is it wasn’t breaking news at all it and everything he said on that show was disingenuous as hell. During this time robinhood started moving.

fukkery never stops :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah man Matt Kohrs ain't it
He was also part of that Ape Fest bullshyt a while back
Matt is ok.

He tries to pass on news and be realistic in his analysis. He does get a bit overzealous sometimes and will pass on stuff before vetting it properly, but he’s added a lot of good to the community.

and ape fest wasn’t him. He just defended it after it was proposed.

I think they should of done it too. I wouldn’t have gone, but the more excitement around the stock the better.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see this situation kind of how I do evictions /foreclosures. Whenever I see the entire contents of someones house set out on the sidewalk I used to always think how they let it get to that point. As I got older I realized that folks are in situations where the only plan B is to salvage the valuables and leave the rest as collateral damage. A lot of folks choose to go down with the ship.
Either through a sense of entitlement or being paralyzed by fear. I remember helping my homeboy pick up the pieces and on the very last day before they were coming he hadn't packed a single box. At first I was mad at him. And then as we got to talking I realized he thought there was going to be some sort of divine intervention...
Now imagine someone sitting on top of the world, above the law, able to buy politicians. I bet Ken has had several conversations asking the powers that be "how much is this going to cost to make this disappear? " "how can I walk away with my assets still?" Someone told him "naw, nikka. They caught you! We'll pay your bill but you have to let us hold your assets until you pay us back"

We kept telling the world that this is unprecedented. So big They can't sweep it under the rug. I'm sure they're allowing him to do whatever he can to not go bankrupt, but the jig is up. It's a perfect storm where the only way out is to go through it.

It's in black and white. I'm still waiting on something to pass where they try to cap prices. Surprisingly nothing has been passed to put a firewall on our end. But I bet what I have invested that they've discussed it at length. We are like the 5%, the poor righteous teachers in this equation.
You’ve definitely been Wise Intelligent in this whole thread. Thanks, friend.:myman:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ken Griffin is a member of the world economic forum. It goes deep deep on assets, power, money, connections etc. His ex wife is a head executive of Fox News.

That said tho, dudes under 50% HP already.
Yeah they’ll let you take down one especially if that person was out of the paint already.
Ken seems to be having a hard time in his personal life too so this might be his last rodeo after this.
I want to see who the secret boss is :russ: