The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:hhh:

They really take that APE shyt seriously. WTF??

I said this before, but aint shyt happening until the SEC steps in.

It's why I don't mess around on there. I get being into it, but to me it just feels like it's more about being an ape and rallying behind Matt and Trey. Acting like the CEO of AMC is on their side and shyt:mjlol:. All these posts about why they hold, and screw the system that's fukking us. Yet that dude made sure he got his bonus or whatever when the pandemic shut things down. The way they're acting is how people ended up lost in Qanon.

Daps

2 of the top 10 largest awards given to snitches was this year in April and May.

I wouldn't count the SEC out just yet. I'm just hoping they finally act on it by the end of the month. It seems they're still gathering information but with the chair recently being more outspoken on this issue and the fairness of the markets something could potentially be brewing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can somebody in layman's terms explain how these "hedgies" are able to keep the price down?
:jbhmm:

two ways.

First is selling shares short.

Meaning they borrow shares (sometimes they don’t even borrow them first, they just pull them out of their ass:martin:) and sell them into the market, this increases the supply of shares meaning the price goes down ala supply and demand.

They also own shares of their own and they chose opportune times to dump them either to stifle upward momentum or to inspire long holders to sell.

They don’t necessarily directly lower the price but through these and other tactics they influence holders to sell and can suppress the price.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Peanut and banana sandwhiches are good actually. But chop the bananas up and have some dignity:scust:

I agree but this cac has jam and has it in a hotdog bun. :hhh:

Scust for real.

GOAT recipe

1 cup almond milk
banana (either frozen or regular)
1 tablespoon peanut butter or PB powder
ICE

Blend it together. Delicious. :banderas: