The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Ken Griffin is a member of the world economic forum. It goes deep deep on assets, power, money, connections etc. His ex wife is a head executive of Fox News.

That said tho, dudes under 50% HP already.
Yeah i don't think people understand how much power a billionaire has let alone someone worth 18 billion...

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ken Griffin is a member of the world economic forum. It goes deep deep on assets, power, money, connections etc. His ex wife is a head executive of Fox News.

That said tho, dudes under 50% HP already.

Can’t wait to watch the American Greed episode about Ken Griffin on my new home theater.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Even if you’re buying just a handful of shares, you will be laying a foundation for a different life. Tired of waking up to a job that sees you answering to a manager you hate? Sick of mornings spent wondering why the start of your days take place in the office of a person whose mediocrity doesn’t prevent them from earning three times your salary?

Buy $AMC

This isn’t financial advice.

:francis:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Even if you’re buying just a handful of shares, you will be laying a foundation for a different life. Tired of waking up to a job that sees you answering to a manager you hate? Sick of mornings spent wondering why the start of your days are spent in the office of a person whose mediocrity doesn’t prevent them from earning thee times your salary?

Buy $AMC

This isn’t financial advice.

:francis:
I should've taken your advice on the first thread:beli:

Daps
What’s crazy about this is most of the world doesn’t even know that those holding $AMC have the world’s economy by the balls. It seems like we are the focus of everyone, but we are actually immaterial to most of society, despite holding lottery tickets that will make us millionaires. shyt is :mindblown:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
fZ116Qc.png

MITS

All Star
Daps
Selling dreams that aren’t reality

I still have 20 call options on this shyt though

:mjgrin: