Almost 20%:shaq:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:hubie:

Maybe I went overboard saying “confirms”

All I’m saying is it’s good to have some CAC, professional suits on our side trying to take down citadel instead of only a bunch of nikkaz on here and keystone light drinking hillbillies on Twitter.
To be fair to other posters in here you do be posting a lot of stuff from random sources with dubious claims
a47thoeba1h71.jpg

Almost 20%:shaq:
Wait does that cost to borrow max say 8.29%?! :ohhh:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It’s a huge sigh a relief to have these Suits on our side. This is pretty much confirms the squeeze is inevitable. Coppin more tomorrow.

:mjgrin:

5v1vdghnkzg71.jpg

Breh these are everyday people with 9-5 day jobs very much like the same people in this thread, LinkedIn is the place where everybody tries to look more important than they are w/ a cushy title. My man at the bottom is VP of Sales at National Wrap Solutions :mjlol:

I dunno what’s worse, all the bullshyt ‘DD’ you post in this thread followed by a :mjgrin: and a promise to pop off soon, or the fact that you automatically assume these 3 random cacs on LinkedIn know something that people in here couldn’t possibly know.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh these are everyday people with 9-5 day jobs very much like the same people in this thread, LinkedIn is the place where everybody tries to look more important than they are w/ a cushy title. My man at the bottom is VP of Sales at National Wrap Solutions :mjlol:

I dunno what’s worse, all the bullshyt ‘DD’ you post in this thread followed by a :mjgrin: and a promise to pop off soon, or the fact that you automatically assume these 3 random cacs on LinkedIn know something that people in here couldn’t possibly know.

maan fukk yo couch nikka

you better listen to me

:mjgrin:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I feel you though they posted it on the amcstock reddit and usually they’ve been posting good stuff but sometimes they post duds.
I don’t know why this one is so popular right now.
It’s got all these awards. dumbasses :deadmanny:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I feel you though they posted it on the amcstock reddit and usually they’ve been posting good stuff but sometimes they post duds.
I don’t know why this one is so popular right now.
It’s got all these awards dumbasses :deadmanny:

:hhh:

They really take that APE shyt seriously. WTF??

I said this before, but aint shyt happening until the SEC steps in.