The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We need another week or so, maybe with some dips. Got money from a car accident I just signed the release form on today so I sent a grand to my webull to load up more but it takes a few days to clear. Hoping I can add at least 20 which would be $50 each max but 40 at $25 each would be even better. Hopefully I can get some more at a decent price regardless cuz it's all going towards it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s a huge sigh a relief to have these Suits on our side. This is pretty much confirms the squeeze is inevitable. Coppin more tomorrow.

:mjgrin:

5v1vdghnkzg71.jpg
5 ft 2?:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this literally confirms nothing

first “suit” in the post is “open to work” so presumably doesn’t even have a job

stop with the hyperbole man

Thank you!! This literally means nothing. Stop posting random bullshyt from twitter.

:hubie:

Maybe I went overboard saying “confirms”

All I’m saying is it’s good to have some CAC, professional suits on our side trying to take down citadel instead of only a bunch of nikkaz on here and keystone light drinking hillbillies on Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

All I’m saying is it’s good to have some CAC, professional suits on our side trying to take down citadel instead of only a bunch of nikkaz on here and keystone light drinking hillbillies on Twitter.
Just stfu ...they already told u ole boy unemployed u just mean it's good to have some cacs on our side..say that and stop beating round tha bush

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this literally confirms nothing

first “suit” in the post is “open to work” so presumably doesn’t even have a job

stop with the hyperbole man

Thank you!! This literally means nothing. Stop posting random bullshyt from twitter.

This whole play is reliant on people believing and buying and holding.

Keeping an eye on investor sentiment around the web is one of the main things we should be watching.

Older professional investors buying in and spreading info is actually great news for us.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Nah you're good breh, no need to apologize :pachaha:

It's alright to post articles and be excited in general. It's up to everyone to discern the information for themselves

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I believe you'll make money on AMC but there's no way, in my opinion, that it will equate to a payout like GameStop. I would rather own one share of GME instead of five shares of AMC based on this information here and in the articles I posted."

:wtb:
A lot of folks, especially GME folks think AMC was/is an intentional distraction to divert money away from GME. Their belief is AMC is a HF trap. They believe that with their soul.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
A lot of folks, especially GME folks think AMC was/is an intentional distraction to divert money away from GME. Their belief is AMC is a HF trap. They believe that with their soul.

That's hard to believe with all of the DD that's been done. (Not takin a shot at you, just sayin in general)

Creepn

All Star
Daps
"I believe you'll make money on AMC but there's no way, in my opinion, that it will equate to a payout like GameStop. I would rather own one share of GME instead of five shares of AMC based on this information here and in the articles I posted."

:wtb:
:patrice: ...Think I better use my AMC money to cop more GME. I only have one GME so far.