The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is my home breh. I helped redecorate some shyt around here :mjgrin: I’ve seen the DD. I know the numbers. I seen the projections. I’m not expecting $100K or $500K per share.

1 millie would be life changing for me and more than enough for me to turn off the alarm clock and not show up at work :mjgrin:

You know how much richer we about to be than people who don't have any shares at all

that's really all you need to worry about, you still gonna have more bread than most of americans who have no idea this shyt is even happening

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This thread is my home breh. I helped redecorate some shyt around here :mjgrin: I’ve seen the DD. I know the numbers. I seen the projections. I’m not expecting $100K or $500K per share.

1 millie would be life changing for me and more than enough for me to turn off the alarm clock and not show up at work :mjgrin:
:mjgrin: if 1m per share happens coli never has to worry about server issues again.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bought 15 more shares early this mornIng. Up to 180, friends. :ohlawd:

Need 20 more.
full

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
You know how much richer we about to be than people who don't have any shares at all

that's really all you need to worry about, you still gonna have more bread than most of americans who have no idea this shyt is even happening
I know ima have to cut some nikkas off :mjcry: I sat down and told 5 of my day ones back in may to cop as much as they could and got curved:snoop: I know them nikkas ain’t buy nan share

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Someone did the math in this thread said only 2m people are even holding this and like 300m+ Americans so only like 0.01% will eat :wow: if you know you know.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I know ima have to cut some nikkas off :mjcry: I sat down and told 5 of my day ones back in may to cop as much as they could and got curved:snoop: I know them nikkas ain’t buy nan share

go quiet for a couple weeks on social media and in all your group chats once the news hits

If anyone asks, you sold it way back when to pay a debt.

I told my boys twice and both times got curved, nikkas thought I was crazy

Daps
Govt wants that tax money, I really don't see them letting the hedges get away with it considering the payday they can get out of it

This 100%.

The government will let hedgies drag this out but.........if WE get paid, that's $$$$ in tax money. A rich hedge fund manager is hiding his $$$ and the government isn't getting a cut.

Government basically wants to make sure we get paid (so we pay taxes) but they don't want to do anything too overt and piss off the big banks. That lobbying money and "speaking fees" (ahem, Janet Yellen) is too much for them to give up.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: if 1m per share happens coli never has to worry about server issues again.

I meant 1 millie as in total sum of my shares. 1mill per share is some Narnia Alice In Wonderland Frodo Baggins shyt :mjlol:

$KBIO went from $0.45 to $45 when it squeezed. Direxion went all the way up to like $28K (although brehs said that wasn’t a normal stock)

AMC’s ceiling according to the DD is potentially a lot higher, but I’m the type of breh to expect less, that way if it reaches ridiculous heights I’m surprised in a pleasant way :mjgrin:

if I can get out of this with 1 milly in my pocket then I’m a changed man, look at the Range man! I’ve got a whole new game plan

Daps

If you seen the DD you know 100k is real shyt