The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
If I get fired this week and this shyt pops off:banderas:

Bruh just imagine...they tell u to walk and u tell them fukk you. I'm goin to the bank. Scenario of course cuz no one knows but to shyt on em like that. Don't buy into the hype bruh...just do what u gotta. shyt pop off... my nikka u gucci

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We see tommorow they could drop the stock or well it could go up with the great earn call they had :manny:

Don’t get me wrong the shyt booming would be great news either way. I just wanted to be at +100 when the shyt took off like a rocket but I’m a regular breh that’s not really balling so I had to acquire my shyt incrementally with only disposable income.

either way I hope I can eat nicely with my little chips :mjgrin:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Don’t get me wrong the shyt booming would be great news either way. I just wanted to be at +100 when the shyt took off like a rocket but I’m a regular breh that’s not really balling so I had to acquire my shyt incrementally with only disposable income.

If this blows up like people think to six figures lowest you make is 7m before taxes and highest could be 35m before taxes either way you eating.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this blows up like people think to six figures lowest you make is 7m before taxes and highest could be 35m before taxes either way you eating.

This thread is my home breh. I helped redecorate some shyt around here :mjgrin: I’ve seen the DD. I know the numbers. I seen the projections. I’m not expecting $100K or $500K per share.

1 millie would be life changing for me and more than enough for me to turn off the alarm clock and not show up at work :mjgrin:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT

Hold what u can buy... Get paid young nikka get paid.