The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This 100%.

The government will let hedgies drag this out but.........if WE get paid, that's $$$$ in tax money. A rich hedge fund manager is hiding his $$$ and the government isn't getting a cut.

Government basically wants to make sure we get paid (so we pay taxes) but they don't want to do anything too overt and piss off the big banks. That lobbying money and "speaking fees" (ahem, Janet Yellen) is too much for them to give up.

that's why I'm thinking after October before the end of the calendar year. since the governments fiscal year starts on 1 October.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you seen the DD you know 100k is real shyt

Breh I been in this thread fighting uncertainty and doubt. Do your Googles. I’m not disputing the DD nor denying the potential this has. My personal disposition is this:

I’m the type of breh to expect less, that way if it reaches ridiculous heights I’m surprised in a pleasant way

I work on the lower end assumption. Anything else is just a plus :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I meant 1 millie as in total sum of my shares. 1mill per share is some Narnia Alice In Wonderland Frodo Baggins shyt :mjlol:

$KBIO went from $0.45 to $45 when it squeezed. Direxion went all the way up to like $28K (although brehs said that wasn’t a normal stock)

AMC’s ceiling according to the DD is potentially a lot higher, but I’m the type of breh to expect less, that way if it reaches ridiculous heights I’m surprised in a pleasant way :mjgrin:

if I can get out of this with 1 milly in my pocket then I’m a changed man, look at the Range man! I’ve got a whole new game plan

just sell on the way down breh. You’ll be mad as fukk if you sell at $15-20k and this shyt is still climbing at $60K

:ufdup:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought 15 more shares early this mornIng. Up to 180, friends. :ohlawd:

Need 20 more.
full

I was debating going over 300...But I'm struggling with trying to remain a sensible investor and becoming a full on ape :jbhmm: should I get rid of some of my speculative stock that have been moving sideways for months :manny: should I stop putting money into VOO and Berkshire and just concentrate on AMC. I have a high level of conviction in all of them but the math on AMC just seems like it will be far more valuable. AKA should I go all in.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Breh I been in this thread fighting uncertainty and doubt. Do your Googles. I’m not disputing the DD nor denying the potential this has. My personal disposition is this:

Def get what u sayin...I do that wit movies. Keep my expectations low so I can enjoy the shyt. If I don't like then fukk it. This right here...I see what everyone talks about. Will wait til it happens tho. Just gonna keep buying shyt and waiting. My kids are my world so I can't wait to be like....yo we was doing good but we doin even better now. My fam gonna eat and whatever I can do community wise. I'm the baby of the family but caused more hell than anyone. Looked out for them whenever. That's always. We legit now. Cheers to everyone ready to get that bag!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was debating going over 300...But I'm struggling with trying to remain a sensible investor and becoming a full on ape :jbhmm: should I get rid of some of my speculative stock that have been moving sideways for months :manny: should I stop putting money into VOO and Berkshire and just concentrate on AMC. I have a high level of conviction in all of them but the math on AMC just seems like it will be far more valuable. AKA should I go all in.
Go in, friend!
:salute:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean that's the same logic I'm applying....That's why Im not prioritizing AMC. I still do my random options and my boomer stocks and speculative plays. I already know when it takes off I'm going to regret not investing more....But I would feel the same no matter what. Plus I may sale out of some positions during a dip or hold.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Simply put, today was a monster win

Bad ER and u would see some EXTREME fud from these fakkit hedgie minions at fool etc… talking about bankruptcy to drive the price to the teens and single digits.

I don’t care how diamond handed u are, this would’ve triggered a mass sell off.

Our biggest fears are behind us :wow:

And for those who are hesitant about the squeeze and on the sidelines, AMC can now be seen as a legitimate long term growth stock :wow:

Kenny:ufdup::ufdup::umad: