The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Utilization at 94%.
Days to cover going up.
Fundamentals looking the best they have since the beginning.
Short interest higher than snoop dog.
New apes being converted every day.
AA on the news tomorrow.

Walls are closing in. All we need is some decent buying pressure and we are off to the races.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Utilization at 94%.
Days to cover going up.
Fundamentals looking the best they have since the beginning.
Short interest higher than snoop dog.
New apes being converted every day.
AA on the news tomorrow.

Walls are closing in. All we need is some decent buying pressure and we are off to the races.
:wow: lord let this take off before the end of the year if I walk away with 10m I am done.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the share count has become an afterthought amidst all of the hype. I was preemptively hoping that Adam would address that somehow. We have a large enough sample that supports the theory of wrongdoing.
Can’t make any real accusations off a “theory”

Hedgies waiting to sue if he slips up and says anything about a “squeeze” or synthetic shares without actual proof.

Daps
You think it can go higher then 100k?
Yes. If they have to buy every share then it's undoubtedly gonna keep going up until people sell

Retail owns over 80% for this stock and have set their sights HIGH.

We've seen how this stock has gone the last 7 months. This thing must be over 100% shorted at this point

Daps
Breh I been in this thread fighting uncertainty and doubt. Do your Googles. I’m not disputing the DD nor denying the potential this has. My personal disposition is this:

I work on the lower end assumption. Anything else is just a plus :yeshrug:

That's completely fair breh

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. If they have to buy every share then it's undoubtedly gonna keep going up until people sell

Retail owns over 80% for this stock and have set their sights HIGH.

We've seen how this stock has gone the last 7 months. This thing must be over 100% shorted at this point
no way people hold that long

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Can’t make any real accusations off a “theory”

Hedgies waiting to sue if he slips up and says anything about a “squeeze” or synthetic shares without actual proof.

he cant address any naked shares or whatever, only the official float
He has proof. Back in March he said that apes owned the float with an average of 120 shares each. AMC should have squoze then, 3 month's later and millions of share are still being sold daily.
He's the one that introduced that method of voting for the sole purpose of us getting a count. And the fact that it had a deadline insinuates That the count was time sensitive. For the hedgies to sue would be an admission of fraud. I understand he has to adhere to protocol.
But He could have threw us a bone and acknowledge that he has enough info to investigate.