Anyone else’s confidence been booming the closer this gets :pachaha:

I’m bout to go into work today like
42b.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I have a few thousand dollars at stake and I'm monitoring the Reddit AMC Stock channel. I know without a doubt there's at least 1 person whose job it is to track AMC sentiment at Citidel doing the same thing - seeing the same positive reaction.

I would be shocked if the stock isn't attacked brutally this week (tomorrow?) to keep new investors out. Shocked.

I wouldn't be surprised either. That is what usually happens on Tuesday.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Watch the video brehs. 60 seconds long.

That's what these rich motherfukkers (and some dudes that post on here) will never understand. It's not always about you. I swear on my grandmama that I lost 33 years ago.. if I ever come into life changing money.. like this stock has a chance of doing.. people are gonna be better off. Not just me and my family.. but I swear to God I wont be the only one coming up from this. It may not be enough to end world hunger or no shyt like that.. but I can guarantee that people that are goin thru it in my area.. they're gonna get some help. It may not be all they've ever dreamed of.. but I'll be damned if people around me starve, or get locked up for traspassing.. just bc they aint got nowhere to sleep. I put that on everything. Just me and my 10 year old little girl are gonna make a change. :to:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amount of money they would have to use to surpress this for the rest of the week would be insane. They can't keep this up much longer

I read something to the sort of they don't have to fully cover they can borrow more shares or something like that...Basically something that allows them
I wouldn't be surprised either. That is what usually happens on Tuesday.

yep picks up on Monday and beat down during the remainder of the week. Rinse and repeat. Also a bunch of motley fool and internet articles talking about how dead this is.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Spread the word. Anything under $100 a share is still a discount.

All these folks on all these different platforms are dead serious about this 6 figs a share. It ain’t about money anymore, it’s about putting these billionaires on the street for opening our eyes to the decades of corruption.
500k a share :wow: even just 100 shares is 50M.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna dive into the financials later today, but I honestly think these results could have been the MOASS catalyst if COVID surge #2 weren't in the works. I'm optimistic as ever looking at the financials, but hedges might still have room to drag this into 2022. No doubt in my mind that, barring any new lockdowns, MOASS or at worst a controlled squeeze happens by 2022. The centrality of COVID to this entire play is why I think the CEO went so hard on getting vaccinated (:whoa: we're not having that vaccination convo here though I'm just saying).

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have a few thousand dollars at stake and I'm monitoring the Reddit AMC Stock channel. I know without a doubt there's at least 1 person whose job it is to track AMC sentiment at Citidel doing the same thing - seeing the same positive reaction.

I would be shocked if the stock isn't attacked brutally this week (tomorrow?) to keep new investors out. Shocked.
Utilization was already at 94%.

That would just be the last nail in the coffin :wow:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
That's what these rich motherfukkers (and some dudes that post on here) will never understand. It's not always about you. I swear on my grandmama that I lost 33 years ago.. if I ever come into life changing money.. like this stock has a chance of doing.. people are gonna be better off. Not just me and my family.. but I swear to God I wont be the only one coming up from this. It may not be enough to end world hunger or no shyt like that.. but I can guarantee that people that are goin thru it in my area.. they're gonna get some help. It may not be all they've ever dreamed of.. but I'll be damned if people around me starve, or get locked up for traspassing.. just bc they aint got nowhere to sleep. I put that on everything. Just me and my 10 year old little girl are gonna make a change. :to:
giphy.gif

Make that chaaaaaaange
19578-50c1f54272f1a50fe35f8da8ecd360ef.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Gonna dive into the financials later today, but I honestly think these results could have been the MOASS catalyst if COVID surge #2 weren't in the works. I'm optimistic as ever looking at the financials, but hedges might still have room to drag this into 2022. No doubt in my mind that, barring any new lockdowns, MOASS or at worst a controlled squeeze happens by 2022.
:francis: they are going to drag this out for a year :mjcry: