The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:
this is unprecedented, anything can happen. :manny:

that’s the same thing I’m thinking as well. It’s like one of those glass full of water exercises. I’m like at 2/3 full. Either way I’m holding no point in not.If I’ve been holding NIO/PLTR/and investing in the S&P or even dumb ass bonds for over a decade I don’t have an issue holding amc. I’ve been holding dumb HCMC longer :russ: waiting on a court case.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just addressing the bootstrap argument, and how blatant the establishment has been about our oppression. Here we are participating in a market that requires capital/education (something that many blacks dont get fair access to) and yet we see this level of corruption. This market was created by whites for whites. Weve been saying all along that the game is rigged. Anyone that has watched this unfold cant use the argument that we have a fair shot like everyone else. When at the highest level of commerce and capitalism we have this level of greed and deceit.

Insert (The Wire) gif.

"The game is rigged and we just them little bytches being pushed around on the board"

:salute:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Just addressing the bootstrap argument, and how blatant the establishment has been about our oppression. Here we are participating in a market that requires capital/education (something that many blacks dont get fair access to) and yet we see this level of corruption. This market was created by whites for whites. Weve been saying all along that the game is rigged. Anyone that has watched this unfold cant use the argument that we have a fair shot like everyone else. When at the highest level of commerce and capitalism we have this level of greed and deceit.

Insert (The Wire) gif.

"The game is rigged and we just them little bytches being pushed around on the board"
This is the reason why I got into this shyt. This society is bullshyt and it's the reason why I'm holding. I'm about to lose my job too, but I'll bounce back hopefully soon.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
if/when it goes down it's gonna be bittersweet like a muthafukka. especially if the timing is right and it happens in the fall/winter.

on the one hand you'll have vaxxed and unvaxxed people going at it over the new restrictions, and on the other you'll have the tens of millions who lost their ass in the market crash ready to murder those of us "meme stock" holders whose "greed brought down the market."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if/when it goes down it's gonna be bittersweet like a muthafukka. especially if the timing is right and it happens in the fall/winter.

on the one hand you'll have vaxxed and unvaxxed people going at it over the new restrictions, and on the other you'll have the tens of millions who lost their ass in the market crash ready to murder those of us "meme stock" holders whose "greed brought down the market."

I can see there being a lot of salty people and a bunch of new money getting jacked, or attacked in the streets

I mean its gonna be teenagers out here driving lambos talking all types of crazy shyt, I wish I was a teenager in this time frame for the first lmao

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

shieeet I’m keepin it on the DL and live the same I am now for a year until the smoke clears. You got folks out there putting AMC stickers on their cars and license plates.

:mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shieeet I’m keepin it on the DL and live the same I am now for a year until the smoke clears. You got folks out there putting AMC stickers on their cars and license plates.

:mjlol:
I make six figures as is an live very comfortably so it won't be a huge lifestyle change anyway. But another part of me really wants to stunt on some exes lol. I have an established circle of friends so anybody outside of that who would ask for money I would happily tell to kick rocks. Plus I'm moving anyway so nobody would no where I live. BUt chances are if I end up loaded I'll lay low anyway to avoid the extra headaches.

Daps
:russ: You are definitely optimistic
What would be the point of invest In this and participating in this thread if you weren’t optimistic? With as much chatter there is about this and the gravity of them looking the other way and telling almost 5 million investors (do you realize how many investors, compared to the average, that is?) to go to hell, how could you not be optimistic? There comes a point when you look at the alignment of the stars and conclude that, barring some unforeseen disaster, a scenario will play out exactly as it appears.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would be the point of invest In this and participating in this thread if you weren’t optimistic? With as much chatter there is about this and the gravity of them looking the other way and telling almost 5 million investors (do you realize how many investors, compared to the average, that is?) to go to hell, how could you not be optimistic? There comes a point when you look at the alignment of the stars and conclude that, barring some unforeseen disaster, a scenario will play out exactly as it appears.

:francis:

:obama: