The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

It is funny seeing this tweet cause one thing I was enjoying about AMC reddit was the lack of politics. But then a couple days ago somebody came in blaming Biden for all this corruption going on and saying how if Trump was in office he would have stepped in and made sure the squeeze happened because Trump was for the people. That of course started a heated argument. Seeing this tweet made me think if that was all on purpose lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
until they run out of funds (or until the SEC/Goverment forces them to cover)
At a certain point they have to realize that the apes are in it for the long haul despite all the games they are playing so they can't keep throwing money away by extending or creating new options.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At a certain point they have to realize that the apes are in it for the long haul despite all the games they are playing so they can't keep throwing money away by extending or creating new options.

honestly I think they may be so deep in the hole that some of them may be possibly done or close to it if they cover. So they don’t really see a reason to do it since they would be SOL. So they are just waiting it out…But that’s just my opinion.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
honestly I think they may be so deep in the hole that some of them may be possibly done or close to it if they cover. So they don’t really see a reason to do it since they would be SOL. So they are just waiting it out…But that’s just my opinion.
That's true, for a lot of people their jobs may be on the line once the squeeze happens so you right. They are prolonging this shyt as long as possible to cover their own asses and keep getting that check for as long as possible.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yup....just a waiting game to see who blinks first

Daps
How long can they keep manipulating this?
Going off the comments by SEC chair and the growing chatter about what’s taking place, this will be over before October. We have to wait until that new rule has been approved and implemented.

It is pretty much confirmed that the squeeze is occurring this fall. Just hold and wait.

:francis:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make six figures as is an live very comfortably so it won't be a huge lifestyle change anyway. But another part of me really wants to stunt on some exes lol. I have an established circle of friends so anybody outside of that who would ask for money I would happily tell to kick rocks. Plus I'm moving anyway so nobody would no where I live. BUt chances are if I end up loaded I'll lay low anyway to avoid the extra headaches.

What do you do for a living?