The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
How do you do that?
a lot of people have switched to fidelity witch lets you choose from within the normal app. i have charles schwab which you have to select the option for direct access order routing. once you do that, download the streetsmart edge software for a computer and wait for them to email you with the approval. once approved, you can just buy your shares as usual through streetsmart but select where you buy it from. it will be under "venue' and for stocks like AMC and GME, they are listed on NYSE and ARCA so select whichever one is showing.

edit: i think NASDAQ is another venue option

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
you're interpreting it incorrectly.

a shareholder asks a question and other shareholders can "up vote" the question. those share count you see is the cumulative total belonging to those who voted for the question.

the shares are verified by the shareholders brokers. you have to signin through "plaid" which is the same service used by many financial sites to set up ACH transfers.

this essentially allow users to contribute to a share count verified by an independent third party.

edit:

lOeHyzd.png

the ceo only gave people 9 days to vote , 3 days left:francis:

:ohhh:

LMAO :laff:

I was about lose my mind trying to figure out how stupid fukkers have so many shares. :pachaha:

I was like some of these people got more shares than hedge funds. :pachaha:

Daps
It’s really quite amazing how lightly each of us treat the fact that we are - if not becoming millionaires, though I think that is likely - soon to see tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think a lot you underestimate just how profound a change you’re about to experience.

I’m just glad you’re holding along with me, enduring the pains of dips and sideways price action that comes with this fight.

Before it’s too late, I hope more members buy a stake in AMC and GME. Even just $30,000 can be life changing.

Don’t sleep.

:francis:

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It’s really quite amazing how lightly each of us treat the fact that we are - if not becoming millionaires, though I think that is likely - soon to see tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think a lot you underestimate just how profound a change you’re about to experience.

I’m just glad you’re holding alongside me, enduring pains of dips and sideways price action that comes with this fight.

Before it’s too late, I hope more members buy a stake in AMC and GME. Even just $30,000 can be life changing.

Don’t sleep.

:francis:
I like your optimism :ehh: